testtest

Hellcat Optics ready holsters

https://bradecholsters.com/ This guy makes a nice holster for the Hellcat. He has them for the standard and the OSP model. Great prices too
Just received my holster and I like the quality of it. How do you guys get used to sitting with an appendix carry without it digging in your crawl? It does fit the gun really well but carrying this way is new and feels different. I have to get used to it I guess. With the mod wing claw it doesn't print hardly at all and I'm 5'10 and 255 and it fits really well. I just have to get used to carrying. I'm happy, so far. LOL

Just received my holster and I like the quality of it. How do you guys get used to sitting with an appendix carry without it digging in your crawl? It does fit the gun really well but carrying this way is new and feels different. I have to get used to it I guess. With the mod wing claw it doesn't print hardly at all and I'm 5'10 and 255 and it fits really well. I just have to get used to carrying. I'm happy, so far. LOL
He does make a good holster. He check and adjusts every holster with the real firearm it is made for so he is sure it is fitting right.

I ordered an owb on Etsy from NewPacificaLeather. They have them for the osp and regular hellcat. Beautiful leather too

I'd have a hard time ordering anything from Etsy. Debit card is thru my bank and they locked any charge to them. They have had too many scams from that site so they just locked them out. Now that outfit might be a great place but too many that sell there are not

I'd have a hard time ordering anything from Etsy. Debit card is thru my bank and they locked any charge to them. They have had too many scams from that site so they just locked them out. Now that outfit might be a great place but too many that sell there are not
Yeah, I'm a little cautious about them also because whenever I ordered things from them it seems to take forever for it to come. maybe because it sometimes come from overseas.
On the other note, I find the 4 oclock position very comfortable but it prints more than appendix. I'm still trying to work both positions but sitting in the appendix has to be worked on more.

I use paypal instead of my bank and I look at the vendors location. This is comes from Columbus Ohio and I've messaged him. But yeah somethings do come from overseas. Now comes the wait and hope i don't get burned.

Last edited:
Keep us informed, I might have to look into that one. lol I'm just starting to build up my cache of holsters until I find one that works. Don't laugh, I know you guys have a bunch of them too.
Have you looked into Upper Hand Holsters? It’s by far more comfortable then any others I’ve tried.

Good luck with your purchase. Let us know what you think of the Hellcat and the sight.
Okay, here’s my holster- he didn’t charge me for the cut. Took him 2 seconds. He does work with guys as far as shipping. If you buy a holster and then it needs modifications, he works with you on shipping. He stands behind his products. Www.FSTactical.com Ryan Casey (334) 231-3655
I can actually load it now while the gun is holstered if I wanted to.
The new Shield SmsC is amazing ! First 6 shots were dead on at 7-10yards. I was running that 5x to body 1x to head drill that I saw on here...
no adjustments needed after installing the optic; it was dead on.
In the other pic, don’t be fooled. I didn’t miss next to his head. I pushed the target back to 20 yards and was tryin to give him some earrings. I was only a little bit off my mark.
I forgot to mention, I’ve never shot with a dot before so I’m pretty impressed with my speed of target acquisition with both eyes open using the new sight.
as far as conceal carry... the optic is not in the way at all like I thought it might be. I don’t even know it’s there. It fits perfectly appendix carry for me. I wear a coat and tie every day to work and there’s no print under my clothes. Not even in a thin t-shirt after work.
Besides having a thin gun and nice holster, the other important asset to me as far as conceal carry is my gun belt. I wear a 1.25” thick bull hide double stitched belt manufactured in Clinton, Al ordered from thebeltman.net. TOP quality leather and craftsmanship. My first gun belt I grew out of because I dropped 40 lbs, so he only charged me 20 bucks to cut the belt back to my new size. The belt is 2.5 years old and still very thick and durable. Holds my pistol close against my body and doesn’t allow it to flip around when moving fast... I actually practice a little kicking and punching while in my “street clothes” with my weapon on a back and have no movement on the weapon.
Hope these little comments are useful for some of you.
have a great week and stay safe !

Attachments

• FA02D42A-B880-4DC7-B368-76AC10193035.jpeg
    FA02D42A-B880-4DC7-B368-76AC10193035.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 293
  • 6EC806A1-7087-4BB8-9A17-E80A5CE4759E.jpeg
    6EC806A1-7087-4BB8-9A17-E80A5CE4759E.jpeg
    350.3 KB · Views: 292
  • AFD9DCDB-5919-46FC-92D9-ACB766EEC5BF.jpeg
    AFD9DCDB-5919-46FC-92D9-ACB766EEC5BF.jpeg
    357.1 KB · Views: 291
  • 0D7B84C6-064C-4F82-8F0E-C9F4097ECE4F.jpeg
    0D7B84C6-064C-4F82-8F0E-C9F4097ECE4F.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 291
  • B0A52327-FA9F-4F36-9386-6180105FA1C5.jpeg
    B0A52327-FA9F-4F36-9386-6180105FA1C5.jpeg
    302.3 KB · Views: 292
Okay, here’s my holster- he didn’t charge me for the cut. Took him 2 seconds. He does work with guys as far as shipping. If you buy a holster and then it needs modifications, he works with you on shipping. He stands behind his products. Www.FSTactical.com Ryan Casey (334) 231-3655
I can actually load it now while the gun is holstered if I wanted to.
The new Shield SmsC is amazing ! First 6 shots were dead on at 7-10yards. I was running that 5x to body 1x to head drill that I saw on here...
no adjustments needed after installing the optic; it was dead on.
In the other pic, don’t be fooled. I didn’t miss next to his head. I pushed the target back to 20 yards and was tryin to give him some earrings. I was only a little bit off my mark.
I forgot to mention, I’ve never shot with a dot before so I’m pretty impressed with my speed of target acquisition with both eyes open using the new sight.
as far as conceal carry... the optic is not in the way at all like I thought it might be. I don’t even know it’s there. It fits perfectly appendix carry for me. I wear a coat and tie every day to work and there’s no print under my clothes. Not even in a thin t-shirt after work.
Besides having a thin gun and nice holster, the other important asset to me as far as conceal carry is my gun belt. I wear a 1.25” thick bull hide double stitched belt manufactured in Clinton, Al ordered from thebeltman.net. TOP quality leather and craftsmanship. My first gun belt I grew out of because I dropped 40 lbs, so he only charged me 20 bucks to cut the belt back to my new size. The belt is 2.5 years old and still very thick and durable. Holds my pistol close against my body and doesn’t allow it to flip around when moving fast... I actually practice a little kicking and punching while in my “street clothes” with my weapon on a back and have no movement on the weapon.
Hope these little comments are useful for some of you.
have a great week and stay safe !
Great update! This is the kind of useful info we all need to share from real world experiences!

Great update! This is the kind of useful info we all need to share from real world experiences!
I agree, good info. Thanks for the update. I just watched a YouTube vid on this holster and didn't know where to find it. Good timing. What's with the strap or hood looking thing? They don't give much info on them. Some are costly also and I hope the quality is there. Before I buy any more holsters, I'm researching and trying different things with the one I have for now such as, cant, soft loops, bigger pants, and I saw a vid on the 300th parallel for us portly guys wanting to carry appendix and being able to sit down without doing damage to ones self. So now I'm trying to figure out if the discomfort is lack of knowledge by the wearer or the holster. Will keep you all informed.

I agree, good info. Thanks for the update. I just watched a YouTube vid on this holster and didn't know where to find it. Good timing. What's with the strap or hood looking thing? They don't give much info on them. Some are costly also and I hope the quality is there. Before I buy any more holsters, I'm researching and trying different things with the one I have for now such as, cant, soft loops, bigger pants, and I saw a vid on the 300th parallel for us portly guys wanting to carry appendix and being able to sit down without doing damage to ones self. So now I'm trying to figure out if the discomfort is lack of knowledge by the wearer or the holster. Will keep you all informed.
Today was casual day at work for voting. To me I think the ride height has a lot to do with comfort. I go for more of a low ride deep conceal. I call this my inviso-gun. Also normally in dress wear I go with my flush mag but it’s after 5:00 pm now. :) I’m not worried about printing.

Attachments

• 6BDE112C-B805-483C-9B65-1731D84A2354.jpeg
    6BDE112C-B805-483C-9B65-1731D84A2354.jpeg
    356.8 KB · Views: 281
  • 183442DD-B295-4D8B-8836-D31A07F8F375.jpeg
    183442DD-B295-4D8B-8836-D31A07F8F375.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 277
  • 08253E8C-6D15-4701-A0F1-510318CA6C33.jpeg
    08253E8C-6D15-4701-A0F1-510318CA6C33.jpeg
    353.8 KB · Views: 264
Today was casual day at work for voting. To me I think the ride height has a lot to do with comfort. I go for more of a low ride deep conceal. I call this my inviso-gun. Also normally in dress wear I go with my flush mag but it’s after 5:00 pm now. :) I’m not worried about printing.
That looks like it fits you very well. It helps not have a gut and I can see how it's supposed to look. Are you able to get the thumb around for a good draw? It looks tight against the belt. I like the way it looks though. Its what I'm looking for.
I feel that after today I might be finding the sweet spot. I still have to buy some pants one size larger to see how that works. I think it will be better. I also have the Urban Carry G3 holster but I couldn't get it to come out properly. Again, a larger size pair of pants may help with that. Oh, BTW I also have a Belly Band Holster, lol!!! I Know, Its Crazy.

That looks like it fits you very well. It helps not have a gut and I can see how it's supposed to look. Are you able to get the thumb around for a good draw? It looks tight against the belt. I like the way it looks though. Its what I'm looking for.
I feel that after today I might be finding the sweet spot. I still have to buy some pants one size larger to see how that works. I think it will be better. I also have the Urban Carry G3 holster but I couldn't get it to come out properly. Again, a larger size pair of pants may help with that. Oh, BTW I also have a Belly Band Holster, lol!!! I Know, Its Crazy.
Hey whatever works. Everyone is different !! I used to be 225 and had a little tummy so I know what you’re talking about. I used to get those pants with a stretch band and that seemed to help too. Good luck!!

Hey whatever works. Everyone is different !! I used to be 225 and had a little tummy so I know what you’re talking about. I used to get those pants with a stretch band and that seemed to help too. Good luck!!
Update: I now have larger pants and they do work better than true sized ones. I also have soft loops and they do seem to have a little more flexibility than the plastic one. All in all, things are fitting better and I'm still working this appendix thing out.

My holster and mag pouch shipped today. 5 days from order. Ill post pics when they arrive. These are from the vendor site.

Attachments

• il_794xN.2100046231_bz4q.jpg
    il_794xN.2100046231_bz4q.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 243
  • il_794xN.1899985443_fbqp.jpg
    il_794xN.1899985443_fbqp.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 255
Back