testtest

Hellcat OSP - IWB EDC Holster Options

Mr. Untactical

Master Class
Founding Member
With apologies for the do-over since there are other threads in the forum concerning this subject. I thought since the holster landscape changes rapidly, it would be reasonable to poll the audience and get a fresh perspective on the best IWB EDC holster options for a Hellcat OSP.

I've heard rave reviews for the G-Code Incog Eclipse holster. However, they don't appear to make one for the Hellcat - I'm reaching out to them to confirm.

On the less expensive side, Muddy River Tactical has also come recommended, but I'm not sure if the clip and "ride" of their holster would be as secure as the Eclipse.

With that, I'll throw it open to the team: what are your IWB EDC holster recommendations for the Hellcat OSP - and why?

Thanks, all! (y)

With apologies for the do-over since there are other threads in the forum concerning this subject. I thought since the holster landscape changes rapidly, it would be reasonable to poll the audience and get a fresh perspective on the best IWB EDC holster options for a Hellcat OSP.

I've heard rave reviews for the G-Code Incog Eclipse holster. However, they don't appear to make one for the Hellcat - I'm reaching out to them to confirm.

On the less expensive side, Muddy River Tactical has also come recommended, but I'm not sure if the clip and "ride" of their holster would be as secure as the Eclipse.

With that, I'll throw it open to the team: what are your IWB EDC holster recommendations for the Hellcat OSP - and why?

Thanks, all! (y)
So many, in fact too many options. Cross breed is great, but I been using my jm4 tactical because it’s easy, and I have a black point on the way because they are darn good from the sig branded one I own.

If all Kydex isn't an issue I have started using We The People holsters. Hybrid holsters would be a Crossbreed and all leather would be MTR Custom Leather. I have had my best luck with these and Exarchy would currently get my O WB recommendation.

Back