testtest

Hellcat Trigger

Hmmm, this lockup the 2 of you talk about might be what I am feeling as an occasional jerky trigger with my new Hellcat Pro. Since this gun is for CCW I will not be changing any internal parts. I'll see how the trigger feels after another 500-1000 rounds. If the trigger is still occasionally jerky I might have SA look at it.
Already had 500+rounds in my Hellcat Pro, doesn't get better. Trigger upgrade is a must on this gun, I don't buy into CCW won't change internal parts though, just my opinion, not trying to start any arguments.

I installed the MCARBO flat trigger only. No springs were changed. The new trigger feels nice. Factory trigger had a bite to I on my finger.

0d25ac7d037241ff7ba70ac2be538e45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the Powder River Precision kits on my XD-M's and like it very much.
Reduced take-up, pull, over-travel and reset distance significantly, reduced trigger pull weight, smoothed out the pull and makes for a cleaner break.

BUT, I never tried their Hellcat kit, so I can't say it will produce the same results....

Oh, warranty, after market modifications should only void the warranty on anything affected by the aftermarket change.... ...but I "think" the law only forces that policy on Auto-Makers and not everyone....

So Gun Makers may get away with saying any modification or disassembly/re-assembly past field stripping will void the entire warranty...

As well, if the problem is totally unrelated to the aftermarket modification, there is always the option to re-install the OEM parts and configuration to avoid any controversy when making a warranty claim...

I disassembled my Hellcat Pro and think I have it screwed up.
The trigger won't reset without racking the slide.
Any videos or pic posts showing complete disassembly and reassembly?
TIA

Back