testtest

Hellcat Triggers

wolfpack076

Professional
I just recently purchased a Hellcat. Have about 200 rounds through it so far without any issues. A friend of mine asked if I had any issues with the trigger "locking up". Replied No. he proceeds to tell me there's videos on You Tube discussing the so called issue. I watched a few and only my opinion here but seems to me that the issues people are having is a lack of training in proper trigger usage. I am curious if anyone on here has had any issues with their trigger on a Hellcat ? Not to start anything so to speak was just curious because before I start to conceal carry this particular weapon system I would like to know if anyone has or had any issues.

There are other posts on here about this, my personal opinion is it’s owner manufacturered incident. Somebody did it on you-tube and now it’s supposed to be an issue, which It’s not. You can make any polymer pistol with a polymer trigger do the same if you try, you have no worries on your Hellcat, I got one, zero issues.

I am curious if anyone on here has had any issues with their trigger on a Hellcat ?
The new trigger (starting with January 2021) has a modification that fixes that issue (manufactured or not).
Older thread, with pictures:

Back