testtest

Help me decide!!

I would personally go for the Vickers Tactical, but the stainless 1911 Loaded is a beautiful gun. You probably wouldn’t be disappointed in any of them. I personally would put the Ronin at the bottom of the list, but that’s simply because I’m not into the whole two-tone look.

I'm new to the forum so if this off topic, my apologies. I just purchased a Ronin 9mm, 5 inch. Any
recommendations for loads would be greatly apprreciated>
I’m assuming you’re asking about factory ammo...and the answer is, right now? Whatever you can find for a decent price that your pistol will function with.

Welcome to the forum.

I was referring to factory ammo. I should have been more specific and said "if I can find 9mm what would
you recommend". I haven't shot it yet so I not sure what it will run with. Was hoping that a current owner
might point me in the right direction.

Basically you should try whatever is currently available due to the times. FMJ for practice - Blazer brass, and a good JHP for defense (although you can defend yourseld with FMJ), from Hornady, Federal, Speer, etc. Again considering the times whatever JHP you can find would be fine, usually.

I was referring to factory ammo. I should have been more specific and said "if I can find 9mm what would
you recommend". I haven't shot it yet so I not sure what it will run with. Was hoping that a current owner
might point me in the right direction.

The thing is, what runs in one person’s Ronin is not guaranteed to run in somebody else’s.

So, try what you can find.

I’d go with the TRP Okie (that’s because I have both the 45 & 6” bbl 10mm TRPs). They’re great pieces of workmanship, and are the production version (more or less), of the FBI Springfield custom built gun they’ve contracted for the past several years from SA’s Custom Shop. If it’s good enough for them, it’s good enough for us ;). But I wish you luck with whatever way you go For your first 1911.

Back