testtest

Highland Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on- I didn't advocate for a law- I merely asked that FFLs and shops pay attention to the people they are trading with. Nobody's going to shoot up a parade with a steak dinner or a frying pan from Walmart.
Have you ever seen the signs, "No Shirt No shoes No service"?
At the motel: "No pets"
At the edge of town: "No Engine brake"
You can still have a dog, you just can't have him up in here. The freak would have been free to take his nefarious business elsewhere.
You know, I wish I could post a pic of a good friend and coworker of mine.

Veteran of multiple deployments in both Mesopotamia and the Hindu Kush, with pointy end regiments/units.

Full sleeve tats; neck & facial tats, too.

By your call, he shouldn’t be able to buy a gun…

Hold on- I didn't advocate for a law- I merely asked that FFLs and shops pay attention to the people they are trading with. Nobody's going to shoot up a parade with a steak dinner or a frying pan from Walmart.
Have you ever seen the signs, "No Shirt No shoes No service"?
At the motel: "No pets"
At the edge of town: "No Engine brake"
You can still have a dog, you just can't have him up in here. The freak would have been free to take his nefarious business elsewhere.
I didn't say you advocated for a law, but discrimination is discrimination brother. You would not be happy if the guy at the gun store who had the only Glock in town you wanted refuse to sell it to you because you had a Trump shirt on right ?

Certainly if someone is indicating they are going to do something illegal or they are buying it for someone else, by all means exercise your right to refuse service, but based on face tattoos or other physical "Traits". People are free to dress and adorn themselves how they please. Discriminating against them for no other reason than that is just as wrong as any other discrimination. That's all I'm saying.

You know, I wish I could post a pic of a good friend and coworker of mine.

Veteran of multiple deployments in both Mesopotamia and the Hindu Kush, with pointy end regiments/units.

Full sleeve tats; neck & facial tats, too.

By your call, he shouldn’t be able to buy a gun…
Not what I'm saying.
In his case I bet he's amicable, knowledgeable and interesting to talk to. It is just important to sort of vet those that are extremely odd or offbeat in appearance. In two minutes I would know the difference between a slightly bizarre military vet and a skeezix out to shoot up a parade.
What is the idea behind drawing pictures all over one's face anyway?
To me that is a sign of bats in the belfry.

Now that would be the first sign of the friggin' apocalypse, now, wouldn't it.

That and you drivin' a Chevy…
1657151735902.gif

I agree it's horrible. Doesn't mean the person is a criminal.

And wasn't it a tatted up vet that shot Chris Kyle ? You have no way of knowing what's in a person's heart.

Not what I'm saying.
In his case I bet he's amicable, knowledgeable and interesting to talk to. It is just important to sort of vet those that are extremely odd or offbeat in appearance. In two minutes I would know the difference between a slightly bizarre military vet and a skeezix out to shoot up a parade.
I don’t “get“ tats, period; don’t have any m'self.

But…I've learned that they don’t indicate mental issues, etc…and I don’t judge based on appearance.

And yes, that’s precisely what you said…I’m not gonna let you backtrack it,

Ok, ok, say goodnight to the bad guy.
I'm not going to argue with the world over a single opinion I happen to hold.
Lighten up man. We aren't arguing. The point of these boards sometimes is to hash out opinions. I'm not claiming to have a monopoly on correct opinions. I'm just trying to make you understand that you can't judge a book by it's cover.

But…I've learned that they don’t indicate mental issues, etc…and I don’t judge based on appearance.

:ROFLMAO:
Like I need your permission.

I got plenty. Enough that it might upset some people. Until I was 24 I had hair down to my ass too. And I am part Indian so I look Mexican in the summer. I got discriminated against a lot.

I got plenty. Enough that it might upset some people. Until I was 24 I had hair down to my ass too. And I am part Indian so I look Mexican in the summer. I got discriminated against a lot.
I also had long hair in my hippie days. I have a couple tattoos, done when I was pretty young. Nothing I can't cover up with a shirt. None on the face or neck or hands. In my day those could cost you job opportunities.
I'm sorry you got treated shabbily.

I also had long hair in my hippie days. I have a couple tattoos, done when I was pretty young. Nothing I can't cover up with a shirt. None on the face or neck or hands. In my day those could cost you job opportunities.
I'm sorry you got treated shabbily.
I got them on my hands, arms and legs. I would never get one on my neck or face. In fact I quit wasting money on tattoos about 15 years ago. I have always been in construction and never worried too much about it. My wedding ring is tattooed on.

I think he should have a fair trial before the hanging. Call me mean, mass murderers should pay.
IMO when they're locked up there should be a stool & rope already set up for them in their cell for personal use.

You don’t.

But it also says a lot about you, now, doesn’t it.
You have always been diametrically opposed to everything I ever posted on here. Right from the very start.
I remember you. Toothaches are more fun.

Over and out of this particular circus. I don't come here to argue. You all don't know the difference between discussions and arguments. Some are just spoiling for screech fests, like antifa punks.

Close my account, please.
Over and Out.

So it turns out the shooter had a Sub2000, not a "High powered rifle", which many talking heads claimed was fully automatic. And that one lady would know, after all, she's been to Chicago, she knows what regular gunfire sounds like. And then whoever it was that said the last time they heard gunshots like that they were in Iraq. Then we have Andy McCabe, spewing BS on CNN. What a F'ing joke that guy is.

Frankly, when I heard the audio of the shooting I knew it was A) not full auto and B) not an AR-15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back