testtest

How to make the United States united again?

740,000 + deaths in the US. How many lives is your slight inconvenience worth?
~ 2,000,000 people die in the US each year due to all causes.

~600,000 people go missing in the US each year.

~199,000 incidents of human trafficing occurs in the US each year.

~93,000 deaths from drug overdoses occurred in 2020.

Last edited:
740,000 + deaths in the US. How many lives is your slight inconvenience worth?
I have natural immunity - I tested positive a month ago for COVID antibodies. Yet they want to force me to either take the vaccine or lose my job (my company employs over 100 people), even though I already have better immunity than the vaccine gives.

Would you call my taking the vaccine a "slight inconvenience"? I'd call it a risk I'm not willing to take, because of the bad side effects some have had (e.g. Bob Dylan). Some have even died after taking it. A friend of mine had a stroke after he took the vaccine.

So why does the administration want to force me to take it? Why won't they treat my natural immunity as equivalent to having taken the vaccine?

I see "CRT" taking live fire in several posts on this thread. The term is not seen in the media outside of the right-wing.
CRT is not "revisionist history", but rather telling the whole truth
I'm not sure I see the connection between my post that you replied to in your post #55, and how/if it has anything to do with CRT. In fact I'm not sure I've even seen any mention of CRT at all since the first page up until your post #55. So I must ask just what is the connection between CRT and my post that you replied to. I will agree with your quote here: "The term is not seen in the media outside of the right-wing." And I doubt it would have been widely seen anywhere had it not been discovered it was being introduced into our public schools quietly and almost secretly as 'history' ..... instead of what it truly is ... a revised history not seeming to be in search of 'equality', but in search of 'equity'. Those two words have a significantly different meaning much like the terms 'equal opportunity' which most of us would like to see, and 'equal outcome' which a more select group would like to see.

And in full disclosure, I don't quite see CRT as "revisionist history" but more a revised history within a revisionist ideology. The United States of America is a noble country, probable the most noble and fairest in the world's history. The US has provided more and taken less from any country ever in history.

And lastly, yes, there are racists in the US, but the US is not a racist country by any means. We (society) can pick any place or thing apart by tiny pieces of our own choosing, or we can accept that even though there have been problems in our nation's history, our nation did and has done much to correct those problems.

Oh, and the "young man" thing is simply an expression of respect. I have no idea how old/young you might be and don't see any relation between that and the thread. How about you?

Everybody take a deep breath. This seems to be getting a little heated.

Vaccine by definition:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

This is not what the current COVID vaccine is or ever has been doing.

700,000+ deaths are a greatly inflated number since the most recent reports show the majority of people that they are counting, had at least one serious co-morbidity. Also the average COVID death age is higher than the average death age. Yes, I could find the links, but look it up yourself.

Back to the actual vaccine though. Stats from other countries are proving how ineffective it actually is. In the US, the CDC has stop tracking breaththrough cases because it doesn’t support the narrative of everyone needing to get the vaccine.

Get it if you feel like it, but realize it isn’t really helping and since Vermont, the highest percentage of vaccinations by population, currently has their largest amount of cases……….

Everybody take a deep breath. This seems to be getting a little heated.

Vaccine by definition:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

This is not what the current COVID vaccine is or ever has been doing.

700,000+ deaths are a greatly inflated number since the most recent reports show the majority of people that they are counting, had at least one serious co-morbidity. Also the average COVID death age is higher than the average death age. Yes, I could find the links, but look it up yourself.

Back to the actual vaccine though. Stats from other countries are proving how ineffective it actually is. In the US, the CDC has stop tracking breaththrough cases because it doesn’t support the narrative of everyone needing to get the vaccine.

Get it if you feel like it, but realize it isn’t really helping and since Vermont, the highest percentage of vaccinations by population, currently has their largest amount of cases……….
👍

Healthcare in general is not a function of Government. Nor does Government have a high level of expertise at it.
Dictating a mask or a jab is not the function of Government (or employer); it cancels free choice and medical free choice has always been sacred ground for any American.
I am a proponent of Women's Rights. I believe a female should do as she chooses with her body. Except that she does not have the right to kill another human being in that choice. And being a wife/mother/homemaker should still be recognized as the Honorable/Sacred role of females and does negatively affect children who grow up without it
A person who is black should not hate/expect special law/have advantages others do not; that is racism. Nor should a history of slavery while the nation was growing be a pry bar to reparations.
Educational institutions should teach Academics only, not propagandize students with Political rot.
Parents and local neighborhoods should dictate to school administrators/teachers what academic content they approve of; DC and special interest (victim groups) have no business there.
The Declaration Of Independence Of The United States Of America along with the Constitution, Bill Of Rights and such documents as The Federalists Papers are vast and wise and rich enough to deserve it own subjects/classes beginning in pre school and continuing as mandatory subjects thru college.
Some Law & Order is necessary. Government does not deserve to be Worshipped; it does deserve to be (very) limited and controlled by intelligent citizens. Your Uncle Sam is not your Mommy, Daddy, Deity, or source of your needs/wants.
We howl when other nations destroy their art and history yet we tolerate the destruction of statues and memorials and artists creative labors of talent and love/design because of a few rampaging malcontents.
Speak freely, your very First Amendment says it is a your right. No is still in the English language and should be used anytime your Uncle becomes intrusive, unreasonable or tyrannical.
Exercise your second amendment right to bear arms. It's a most pleasurable hobby and history guarantees it will be a necessity.
The Constitution gives citizens the right to overthrow the Government. And a malodor of spoiled splinter groups have.
BLM, Antifa, ACLU, NAACP, NOW, LGBTQIA+, NAMBLA and a host of others, often aided by the Democratic Party and Pseudo Republicans and whacko Judges and with tenured Professors having mention, all have made contributions.
Diversity is fine when it contributes a pleasant aroma/flavor blended into the stew rather than a bitter offense wanting to stand alone/apart from the (melting) pot.
The USA is not what she used to be or ever again will be.
I for one will always be trying to revert her back to Glory.

^ We're all complex individuals. ;)

I don't believe that any person is defined by his or her views on any one topic.

I firmly believe that even those who hold views opposite mine can still be good people.

CRockConsLib.jpg

I quote that a lot.

And before anyone gets too crazy, for me, I'm tongue-in-cheek about that prostitution part. :p

^ We're all complex individuals. ;)

I don't believe that any person is defined by his or her views on any one topic.

I firmly believe that even those who hold views opposite mine can still be good people.

View attachment 21103

I quote that a lot.

And before anyone gets too crazy, for me, I'm tongue-in-cheek about that prostitution part. :p
So much this. We can all have different beliefs and still be good people. I wish more people understood that.

So much this. We can all have different beliefs and still be good people. I wish more people understood that.
It’s true enough, but sometimes when a guy is hitting all the playbook talking points it’s hard to fathom them just skipping the one thing. At a minimum I am betting they’re for “ common sense gun reforms”. And “ No one needs an AR15 or a bump stock or a silencer”.

According to the law, "unborn children" is an oxymoron, your own personal beliefs notwithstanding. In any case the rights of a female citizen outweigh those of a potential one.

I’m a big proponent of “disagree without being disagreeable” but the conventional feeling in the US now is “I’m right, so you are not only wrong, but also a bad person.” When you label someone a bad person, it gives you the excuse to throw civility and cordiality out the window.

Example…if believing we should enforce our sovereignty at our borders is characterized as racism and xenophobia, then the people throwing those accusations see no reason to be civil or cordial or try to reach any accommodation with racists and xenophobes. Disagree with certain folks and you’re labeled some “ist” or proclaimed to have some “ism” that by definition makes you a bad person.

It’s true enough, but sometimes when a guy is hitting all the playbook talking points it’s hard to fathom them just skipping the one thing. At a minimum I am betting they’re for “ common sense gun reforms”. And “ No one needs an AR15 or a bump stock or a silencer”.
Assuming that you refer to me. There are several others posting "playbook talking points" on this thread - just a different set of them.
I am a lifelong responsible firearms owner and user, and I do indeed believe in common sense gun control - universal background checks for all firearms sales including private sales, no 2A rights for convicted violent felons (including domestic violence) nor for anyone adjudged to be mentally ill.
Whether or not I think "anyone needs an AR" is irrelevant. I don't assume to know who does and who doesn't.
I did not read anywhere on forum policies that being a hard-line, no-compromise 2A proponent was a membership requirement. Did I miss it?

~ 2,000,000 people die in the US each year due to all causes.

~600,000 people go missing in the US each year.

~199,000 incidents of human trafficing occurs in the US each year.

~93,000 deaths from drug overdoses occurred in 2020.
So 740,000 more don't matter?

According to the law, "unborn children" is an oxymoron, your own personal beliefs notwithstanding. In any case the rights of a female citizen outweigh those of a potential one.

Well, I don’t have a hard line opinion on abortion either way from a moral perspective. But I do have a problem with women using abortion as a lazy convenience. More than 95% of abortions are elective and not due to any medical necessity.

I also have a big problem with the hypocrisy shown by many on abortion. The 2A enumerates explicit rights in the Constitution, yet some would seek to end those rights, while at the same time claiming that a right to abortion that is not mentioned anywhere in the Constitution is sacrosanct.

The whole “my body, my choice” thing also seems to apply without exception to abortion, but not to other medical procedures or treatments.

Last edited:
So 740,000 more don't matter?

I don't want to wade into the muck hole that this has become, but this video has something to do with what Talyn might be getting at.

Some people, myself included, are of the opinion that our rights trump the dead. Our rights and agency to choose trump just about anything. The video can be broadly applied to most of our rights.

Here is what I have to say about abortion ....... " IF " I shoot a woman who is pregnant and I kill her and her fetus , why am I charged for two murders? However if that same woman decides to abort her fetus at the same point of her pregnancy all is well in the World.

You can't have it both ways folks.

Back