testtest

Hunting Caliber/Platform Preferences

I think it was a ploy/marketing scheme! I do have powder in "Superformance", but haven't used any yet.

The Alpha's post was verbatim from the Hornady website.

There's been alot of Alpha's showing up and making a marketing post then disappearing, lately.

Another one showed up on the reloading subforum with a link selling ammo.

The Mods should ban these folks.

My .02

I too was confused by the comment.
However, I didn't take it personally.
Perhaps the original post was not clearly made?
He or she is more than welcome to revisit the question.
I look at the way text and say "Bad English or spamming for something"? Then I look at some of my post and have the same reply💩🤣? Either stupid spell incorrect/word flubber when on phone! On PC, no issue.

7mm Remington Magnum for deer.
For wild hogs, 5.56 rifle or 10mm pistol, .45, F250 truck, hand grenade, or whatever is at hand to kill the damn things with
I'm thinking the use of the truck could get expensive on front end components.
As fun as it may be, how many hogs can you nail between alignments and bent rims?

I've been needing a source for grenades. Now THAT sounds like fun!
Now that I think about it, RPGs would be great too.

I'm thinking the use of the truck could get expensive on front end components.
As fun as it may be, how many hogs can you nail between alignments and bent rims?

I've been needing a source for grenades. Now THAT sounds like fun!
Now that I think about it, RPGs would be great too.
A pig on fire running around is no a good thing!

Ok, believe it or not we saw a documentary regarding the siege of castles and once the one sieging dug a tunnel under the tower of the sieged. He then ran a herd of pigs into the tunnel, blocked it off, poured some sort of flammable liquid into where the pigs were and set it afire. The ensuing blaze was so hot, the stone masonry collapsed and the tower was taken! The ruins of the tower still stand to this day.
King John of England (1166 to 1216) used flaming pigs during his siege of the Rochester Castle.

So, you are right.

"A pig on fire, running around, is no good."

I like a trebuchet.
Sorta, chapter one says.... :)
Flying Pigs by MIDAN Software GmbH
Image - Fire Catapult.jpg | Travian | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Back