testtest

I am seriously thinking about a body cam

I wish Axiom would get into the civilian side, I have talked to them at the Shot Show about it and was told it was a great idea, but they did not believe the market was there. I would pay for the durability and storage for the Axiom in a heart beat.

This looks ok, I think.

This looks ok, I think.
Fairly inexpensive, charge time and specs looks ok. But, feature section listed looks questionable/iffy.
Not a Newegg fan though. Haven't used them in so many years almost forgot why now.

getting a body cam. Seems like everyone is a liar now days and or "remembers" things differently. I can think of many times in my life where on would have come in handy.
I think it’s a good ideal, with the times today, you just don’t know, at least with a body cam, if, and I say if something does happen it will be recorded, please tell us which can you are getting, this might be a good thing myself to invest in.

On the legal side: must the wearer disclose when filming? To be used in court if needed?
I believe that when in public, there is no reasonable expectation of privacy.
Some states require notification of recording telephone conversations in order for it to be admissible in court.
I have cameras in all of my vehicles and have sent them to my kids and grandkids for their cars.
I had never considered one for myself but now you've got me wondering.
Sounds like a good idea.

Last edited:
Sounds like something to look into,but some people want you not to believe what you are looking at in these times on phone cameras.
Seeing can be believing for many people? Look how many people see movies and think they're almost documentaries? Many things can be "Photoshopped" too? Me? Forget phone has a camera about half the time. Mostly use phone camera instead of taking notes, saves a lot of writing and can use pics to better verify product info too. Camera helps lot with parts look ups, comparisons and explainations to others.

As mentioned, when out in public people are always using cell phones to film. Not to mention, web cams and everything else. You can not go anywhere without being on camera and I do not see any signs anywhere saying I am on camera.
Nope, me either and are many cameras on light posts and elsewhere too?
Not failing to mention there are satellite cams and other imagery that can see through walls as well.
May be a bit paranoid after all of the "sweet goodness" going on? To me, just another one of the "fine" examples of just because can do something doesn't mean it should be done? Some that are likely tame in the brain, sometimes sacrifice anything for a bit of notariety that create the stuff? Can be a trade off and a two way street? So much for everyone's supposed privacy concerns and rights even in their own homes?

As mentioned, when out in public people are always using cell phones to film. Not to mention, web cams and everything else. You can not go anywhere without being on camera and I do not see any signs anywhere saying I am on camera.
"You can not go anywhere without being on camera and I do not see any signs anywhere saying I am on camera."

I recall Walmart parking lot having "...video surveillance" signs posted.

Well I can not remember where I read it, so I did not want to say anything as I do not know if it is state or federal, but I remember reading that as long as one party knows, the other party does not have to know and does not have to be told. Well the person doing the recording obviously knows.

Back