testtest

I Chose Something Else

So following my decision not to purchase the RIA 1911 I still took my Glock to have the owner of the LGS give me a idea on what it was worth used, yes even though it had only about 80 rounds through it I understand it’s considered a used gun. He was quick to give me what I thought was a more than fair price and while we were discussing guns in general I noticed something in the gun case that caught my eye. View attachment 22789We talked a little about the Taurus.
M605 357 Magnum 2” barrel.
We came to an agreement, the Glock and SafariLand holster for the Taurus and 3 50 round boxes of 38 special.
He didn’t have any 357 Magnum.
No money changed hands.
I have a new Revolver.
Seriously, nice Taurus, there good guns

Ammo… .357
Also, click on their pistol ammo link to see diff choices of .357 in stock . Heavy duty stuff. Prob Ok for new gun, but not your dads

Ammo… .357
Also, click on their pistol ammo link to see diff choices of .357 in stock . Heavy duty stuff. Prob Ok for new gun, but not your dads

Going to save that link. Thanks.
No definitely not my dads 38, I remember after I found it I was shooting 38 +P and a friend told me probably not a good idea.
I chose the Taurus because it’s built for the 357 Magnum loads.

Ammo… .357

Nice looking pistol. I have a Ruger 101 and I shoot the +P ammo. With the short barrel I don't believe you get the full effect of the .357 and the +P gives better accuracy, and your hand won't hurt as much. Your Model 12 was the original airweight with an interest history. That's why you should never shoot anything but plain old .38 Spec. Take good care of it, it's a nice revolver to have.

https://revolverguy.com/the-sw-model-12-an-airweight-classic/

@Keystone19250 you mentioned earlier you were looking for 10mm hollow points and I found some on Underwood Ammo's website for only $22.99 a box.

Nice another link I’ll save, thanks.

Nice looking pistol. I have a Ruger 101 and I shoot the +P ammo. With the short barrel I don't believe you get the full effect of the .357 and the +P gives better accuracy, and your hand won't hurt as much. Your Model 12 was the original airweight with an interest history. That's why you should never shoot anything but plain old .38 Spec. Take good care of it, it's a nice revolver to have.

Thank you for the link.

Absolutely outstanding article on my S&W thank you.

@Keystone19250 you mentioned earlier you were looking for 10mm hollow points and I found some on Underwood Ammo's website for only $22.99 a box.

1638846594627.gif

Our resident @10mmLife hollow head…..er hollow point……😲😲😲😲

Back