testtest

I finally scored a Colt Defender!!!

These are tougher to find than a package of smoked chicken lips! Can't WAIT until it arrives!

Defender.jpg

Congratulations ,,, and very nice 😍👍
.45 or 9 mm. ? I have one in 9 mm . I like it but it is ammo sensitive . Doesn’t like my flat nose handloads at all , that feed perfectly in all my other 9 mm 1911’s. It also doesn’t like Speer Gold Dots at all . Will not feed them reliably. It runs perfectly with Remington Golden Saber, and Federal HST . SO BE SURE TO TEST IT WITH VARIOUS HOLLOW POINT SELF DEFENSE ROUNDS BEFORE YOU DECIDE WHICH ONES TO USE FOR CARRY.
You may have no such issues if it’s 45ACP [?]
Enjoy your new Colt Defender 👍

I'd love one in 9MM, but I don't think Colt issued a nine in stainless steel. At least they hadn't the last time I looked.

Congratulations ,,, and very nice 😍👍
.45 or 9 mm. ? I have one in 9 mm . I like it but it is ammo sensitive . Doesn’t like my flat nose handloads at all , that feed perfectly in all my other 9 mm 1911’s. It also doesn’t like Speer Gold Dots at all . Will not feed them reliably. It runs perfectly with Remington Golden Saber, and Federal HST . SO BE SURE TO TEST IT WITH VARIOUS HOLLOW POINT SELF DEFENSE ROUNDS BEFORE YOU DECIDE WHICH ONES TO USE FOR CARRY.
You may have no such issues if it’s 45ACP [?]
Enjoy your new Colt Defender 👍

It is a .45

Back