testtest

I goofed disassembling my Hellcat

I decided to disassemble my Springfield Hellcat because a friend of mine was asking questions about it. This being the first time I had done so, I watched a tutorial video and got the slide off. After I took the slide off, I noticed the trigger was pulled all the way back. After noticing this my monkey brain decided without thinking twice to push the trigger back forward. Now I can't put the slide back on or pull the trigger back to where it was after taking off the slide. Help reversing my mistake would be greatly appreciated.

I decided to disassemble my Springfield Hellcat because a friend of mine was asking questions about it. This being the first time I had done so, I watched a tutorial video and got the slide off. After I took the slide off, I noticed the trigger was pulled all the way back. After noticing this my monkey brain decided without thinking twice to push the trigger back forward. Now I can't put the slide back on or pull the trigger back to where it was after taking off the slide. Help reversing my mistake would be greatly appreciated.
(Call) Springfield customer service, they are your best resource at correcting your mistake.
I just called them with a question about something else and CS Rep answered the call In about 5 seconds.

Last edited:
Push the trigger further forward then push in the trigger safety and now you can pull the trigger back to fired Position.

Back