testtest

If you bought the gun you wanted, why are you now disappointed?

Keep in mind if your only complaint is the trigger, instead of losing a few hundred on a resale, A new trigger, sear and spring is around a $100 or less depending on your choice. Local gunsmith might be more if you can't swap it out on your own, but still might be worth the money. I have a Beretta 92S Italian MP over stock that I wasn't fond of until I had the trigger replaced, along with a couple of other things. Now I love it, dad has one and now he is looking at having his redone after shooting mine.

Don't know if I call it regret but was disappointed with my timing. Bought and LCP II for occasional use to cover the small pocket carry. About 1 week later Ruger had the big surprise release of LCP MAX. It would have been nice to have the few extra bullets and the better sights. I keep saying I'm gonna trade it in for the MAX.

Keep in mind if your only complaint is the trigger, instead of losing a few hundred on a resale, A new trigger, sear and spring is around a $100 or less depending on your choice. Local gunsmith might be more if you can't swap it out on your own, but still might be worth the money. I have a Beretta 92S Italian MP over stock that I wasn't fond of until I had the trigger replaced, along with a couple of other things. Now I love it, dad has one and now he is looking at having his redone after shooting mine.
That's dependent upon the after market availability of the platform, one reason the AR is so popular is its modularity is unmatched.

Same with a number of popular handguns, but changing sears and triggers on Israeli bullpups is a more complicated and expensive proposition.

Don't know if I call it regret but was disappointed with my timing. Bought and LCP II for occasional use to cover the small pocket carry. About 1 week later Ruger had the big surprise release of LCP MAX. It would have been nice to have the few extra bullets and the better sights. I keep saying I'm gonna trade it in for the MAX.
I had a similar experience a few months back. I found a good deal on a Springfield Stainless Mil-Spec 1911, and made the purchase about a month before Springfield announced the Garrison. The Mil-Spec is a great gun, but the stainless Garrison is my ideal 1911. I like traditional 1911's, without rails or other tactical modifications. The only mods that I'm interested in are an extended beavertail and a non-pinned front sight. I like the Mil-Spec too much to trade it, so I'm going to have to start saving from scratch and hold off on buying the Garrison for awhile.

Back