testtest

Illinois Sheriffs

I am sure that governor flintstone will mess with those county funds if they don't play his game.
he's just as replaceable as anyone else......and what's to say the response time will be any faster if he needs help..??

things happen along to way to an emergency like, the aroma of freshly baked donuts in the air, a young gal bending over, not wearing panty's, a car crash, maybe due to several people stopping to look at that young gal?

you know, things that can slow down emergency response times for Flintstone.

1000000943.png

he's just as replaceable as anyone else......and what's to say the response time will be any faster if he needs help..??

things happen along to way to an emergency like, the aroma of freshly baked donuts in the air, a young gal bending over, not wearing panty's, a car crash, maybe due to several people stopping to look at that young gal?

Our county board, like most South of cook county, passed a resolution declaring that we are a sanctuary County. That will not enforce any unconstitution law.
Problem is two counties control Illinois. So yea he will be replaced with another dictator from the Crook County establishment.

IF he was replaced , it would just be more of the same. Sadly , here in Illinois there is only one party . :mad:

Illinois State Police Won't Pursue Charges for Unregistered Guns. With under 2% of the FOID card holders registering firearms with the Illinois State Police (ISP), the ISP has announced it will not pursue charges for unregistered guns. The portal reportedly will remain open so people can still register them. For most gun owners in Illinois their act of civil disobedience is sending a message and likely won’t actually result in prosecution. Of course, we hope we will win in our suit at the U.S. Supreme Court!

That (post 18) came directly from the Illinois state rifle association.
It's real.

Well @powerboatr maybe go talk to your states attorney or sheriff, I did I know my county is real. So go be your own test dummy and ask your people

Back