testtest

Introducing: The DANIEL H9

Yea it has a "Hudson-ish" look.

Wonder if there's been any cross-pollination?

Yep! As soon as I seen it, I said to myself, self I seen that same pistol several yrs ago.
I too just about bought one. The only reason I didn't, long ago I learned a lesson not to hop on a new company because of a larger than life possibilities if them going under.

I always liked the look of the Hudson and nearly picked a used one up last year that was going for what this new iteration is earmarked at. Daniel Defense has owned the rights to the Hudson for a couple of years now and have obviously taken their time getting to market. I’m definitely interested, particularly as it exacts such a strong reaction from my sidekick. If only it were made in Turkey!

I always liked the look of the Hudson and nearly picked a used one up last year that was going for what this new iteration is earmarked at. Daniel Defense has owned the rights to the Hudson for a couple of years now and have obviously taken their time getting to market. I’m definitely interested, particularly as it exacts such a strong reaction from my sidekick. If only it were made in Turkey!
Next you’ll steal my warehouse space with @BET7 and buy a hi point from @Belt Fed

Found out that it will not be compatible with old parts like slide or frame, original Hudson owners were left out.

Found out that it will not be compatible with old parts like slide or frame, original Hudson owners were left out.
Saw on TFBTV that only one part of the gun is the same as the Hudson. The slide is completely different even though it looks the same. And it won’t take Hudson mags.

Back