testtest

Invaded

N

nmedge

Went to Air Force Commissary today and was mauled by this thing. It seems that they are everywhere
IMG_1865.jpeg

I've never seen any of these movies (nor do I want to). But I do wonder, why do some of these creatures have one eye and some have two?
They ran out of googly eyes when they were sticking them on the twinkies.....

Kids love the Minions, they are one of those kids animated shows made savvy enough adults can watch it along with the kids, so if you have kids to watch it with, you'll enjoy the antics and references of the bits they do....

Just another gripe of mine -- I have to drive to the Air Force Base and back home without my firearm because I can't carry on base. If I could, I'd 'thin the crowd' of these ugly varmints.
so then by my reading this:

Military Bases — All military bases are Federal property. Each base may have slightly different policies, however visitors who arrive at a military base with firearm(s) must leave them with the guards at the gate.

it could have at least been left at the gate.....

unless as also mentioned:

If the base does not have storage capabilities at the gate or armory, you could be turned away.

then i could see not even keeping one locked in the trunk, would be allowed.

got it...

i obviously do not deal with military bases. not even when i was a trucker.

that why i asked for "forgiveness" to @Tinyman for asking that question, as i had no idea.

Last edited:
Back