testtest

Israel under attack

The US should have taken out Iran a long time ago. Israel doesn't need the US to defend them against Iran. What they need is for Biden to quit siding with Arab terrorists against them at the UN.
Iran is Iran because the US installed the Shah and got worse when we funded Iraqs proxy war. And Iran is a big and heavily armed country with maybe a dozen proxy armies around the region. It's no Iraq. We already poisioned the tree. I think we could only make things worse.

Iran is Iran because the US installed the Shah and got worse when we funded Iraqs proxy war. And Iran is a big and heavily armed country with maybe a dozen proxy armies around the region. It's no Iraq. We already poisioned the tree. I think we could only make things worse.
I remember when the people rebelled against the puppet Shah of the colonizers US/UK.

IMO: while breaking out from underneath the colonized puppet Shah, they chose the philosophy of: anybody would be better❓

We all know how that turned out❗

Yeah and none of that would have happened without the battle of Hastings or Thermopylae or the fall of the Roman Empire, but here we are. Today. In the present.

We don’t need to do anything except keep the Useless Nitwits out of it. Iran is no match for Israel, whose military budget is 150% higher, Air Force is one of the best in the world and has weapons Iran will never have. They don’t even have their own civilian population behind them. Their armies are a joke. Cowards who rely solely on terrorism. The whole Arab world except Syria hates them. Their own people hate them.

Yeah and none of that would have happened without the battle of Hastings or Thermopylae or the fall of the Roman Empire, but here we are. Today. In the present.

We don’t need to do anything except keep the Useless Nitwits out of it. Iran is no match for Israel, whose military budget is 150% higher, Air Force is one of the best in the world and has weapons Iran will never have. They don’t even have their own civilian population behind them. Their armies are a joke. Cowards who rely solely on terrorism. The whole Arab world except Syria hates them. Their own people hate them.
Amen brother! I hope Israel doesn't give the US a heads up on strike plans, would probably be leaked by one of the nitwits you referred to.

I get a laugh when white liberal terrorist sympathizers try to talk about how powerful Iran is. They launched some drones and missiles they knew would be ineffective then immediately told the world they considered the matter over. 😂😂

And no matter who it is you’re talking to they apparently get their bullet points from the same place. Deflect the blame to the US for 1979, as if we’re all too stupid to know the US government has been corrupt for at least a century or more. And then they try to pretend Iran would stand a snowball’s chance in hell in a full tilt boogie with the Israelis.

At some point, as Hayes points out often, Iran will have to be dealt with in a permanent fashion. And the Israelis are not too stupid to realize that taking Iran out of the equation solves their Hamas problem as well.

I get a laugh when white liberal terrorist sympathizers try to talk about how powerful Iran is. They launched some drones and missiles they knew would be ineffective then immediately told the world they considered the matter over. 😂😂

And no matter who it is you’re talking to they apparently get their bullet points from the same place. Deflect the blame to the US for 1979, as if we’re all too stupid to know the US government has been corrupt for at least a century or more. And then they try to pretend Iran would stand a snowball’s chance in hell in a full tilt boogie with the Israelis.

At some point, as Hayes points out often, Iran will have to be dealt with in a permanent fashion. And the Israelis are not too stupid to realize that taking Iran out of the equation solves their Hamas problem as well.
Without the dough and weapons the proxies would have hard time continuing their attacks on Israel.

But they are so powerful.....

Attachments

• EmaSSMRXUAA4g6E.jpg
    EmaSSMRXUAA4g6E.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 15
Back