testtest

John Wick event.

RandomHero

Custom
Founding Member
Texas Gun Experience has this event if anyone is interested.

IMG_20230318_121155621~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230318-193624-618.png
Screenshot_20230318-195140-794.png

Their Full Auto Friday is worth the fun.
guess this this event panders to the new suburban gun owners.
Think most serious firearms aficionados already have a quality pistol, shotgun and AR
i wonder if those "new suburban gun owners", are anything like the suburban Harley-Davidson owners, and trailer thier bikes everywhere...instead of riding them....??

like you know,............. "ok Missy, load up the new expensive guns in the super-duper padded SUV, so we can take them to the range and just walk around with them".....kinda thing that they do...???

i wonder if those "new suburban gun owners", are anything like the suburban Harley-Davidson owners, and trailer thier bikes everywhere...instead of riding them....??

like you know,............. "ok Missy, load up the new expensive guns in the super-duper padded SUV, so we can take them to the range and just walk around with them".....kinda thing that they do...???
Hahahaha...:)
Oh the memories of riding my 1992 Harley Softail Custom around Texas and up to Colorado and beyond. Good times. Harley riders had the worst attitudes and what a shame. 2 wheels is 2 wheels, some snooty riders never got that memo.

Because when you're broken down on the side of the road(before cellphones and roadside assistance) you didn't care what brand motorcycle the guy who stopped to help was riding, just that he was nice enough to stop...:)

My Harley never left me stranded but I carried tie wraps, loctite, a wrench set, etc. I always checked it thoroughly before I took any long trips...:)

I liked my Harley but I also enjoyed my Suzuki 400 cc single cylinder with kick starter and compression release to make kick starting easier. I had lots of different motorcycles, except for a Moto Guzzi, I always wanted one of them and a Honda Black Bird would have been nice and a Suzuki Hayabusa, the list goes on and on...:)

Showed a yuppie how to bleed the brakes on his Big Dog motorcycle at the Blue Goose in Lower Greenville. Amazing all the stuff you can carry in leather saddle bags if you know how to pack stuff right....:)

Maybe Santa will bless me with a Harley Sportster trike some day. I can't do 2 wheels any more because of the neck surgery. I don't care if Sportsters are girl bikes...I think they're cool...:)

Oh the memories of riding my 1992 Harley Softail Custom around Texas and up to Colorado and beyond. Good times. Harley riders had the worst attitudes and what a shame. 2 wheels is 2 wheels, some snooty riders never got that memo.

Because when you're broken down on the side of the road(before cellphones and roadside assistance) you didn't care what brand motorcycle the guy who stopped to help was riding, just that he was nice enough to stop...:)

My Harley never left me stranded but I carried tie wraps, loctite, a wrench set, etc. I always checked it thoroughly before I took any long trips...:)

I liked my Harley but I also enjoyed my Suzuki 400 cc single cylinder with kick starter and compression release to make kick starting easier. I had lots of different motorcycles, except for a Moto Guzzi, I always wanted one of them and a Honda Black Bird would have been nice and a Suzuki Hayabusa, the list goes on and on...:)

Showed a yuppie how to bleed the brakes on his Big Dog motorcycle at the Blue Goose in Lower Greenville. Amazing all the stuff you can carry in leather saddle bags if you know how to pack stuff right....:)

Maybe Santa will bless me with a Harley Sportster trike some day. I can't do 2 wheels any more because of the neck surgery. I don't care if Sportsters are girl bikes...I think they're cool...:)
this guy grew up on a Sportster

7f13d96100ac543cca5447d8bcb86666.jpg

i'd like a trike someday as well, but an Ultra

This is probably my last bike. The wife cannot ride anymore and it just is not the same, so it's about time to sell it off. Sportsters are fun, we had a pair of them once when we both road.

bike2.jpg

This is probably my last bike. The wife cannot ride anymore and it just is not the so it's about time to sell it off. Sportsters are fun, we had a pair of them once when we both road.

View attachment 37806
that a Heritage.???...Road King..???

if we get into that recession as has been touted more recently, then no one will buy it, at the price you'd want..

keep up with it ride it from time to time, and when the economy gets better, THEN make up your mind..???

this guy grew up on a Sportster

7f13d96100ac543cca5447d8bcb86666.jpg

i'd like a trike someday as well, but an Ultra
There was a biker in town when I was younger that rode a Triumph chopper....oh what a cool looking motorcycle. This guy reminds me of him...:)
I think a 1200 cc sportster with Frankenstein trike kit would be awesome. Add dual tanks like my harley had and cruise on down the road, with no particular place to go...:)
I'm adopted and in 1990 I found my blood family(most of them live in California. I'm in Texas. I went and visited them.). My blood brother Scott(a former Marine) had a couple of Harley Pan Heads...boy were they beautiful. I could listen to them idle all day long and twice on Sundays...:)

There was a biker in town when I was younger that rode a Triumph chopper....oh what a cool looking motorcycle. This guy reminds me of him...:)
I think a 1200 cc sportster with Frankenstein trike kit would be awesome. Add dual tanks like my harley had and cruise on down the road, with no particular place to go...:)
I'm adopted and in 1990 I found my blood family(most of them live in California. I'm in Texas. I went and visited them.). My blood brother Scott(a former Marine) had a couple of Harley Pan Heads...boy were they beautiful. I could listen to them idle all day long and twice on Sundays...:)
I think this guy is Ray Liotta. Those tattoos are fake and this is from a movie. Unless I'm really wrong.

Well, you could still host a JW event. All you need is a range. You surely got the guns covered. :)
That I do. I’m working to get a nice piece of land nearby that I’d like to set up a range on. Perhaps I’ll get to that sooner than later and it would sure be grand. Right now I just have to be satisfied with the gun club I recently joined. Pretty nice setup with a separate rifle, pistol houses, and trap station. You need to be a NRA member in good standing (I’m a life member), and pass a pistol qualification test to be accepted. But not a lot of distance, I’d like something that reaches out 1500 yards or more for my 338 Lapua and other like firearms I own.

😆 Hardly. I have some sort of small dairy farm with plenty of cows behind my property. Therefore I only shoot my pellet firearms, so as to not have a “Beef, it’s whats for dinner” moment and an angry farm owner. 😉
Well, you could still host a JW event. All you need is a range. You surely got the guns covered. :)
@BET7, just use the back 1/4 of your gun warehouse. Plenty of room …😉

F2E14121-CC21-496B-9169-DA0130CAF91E.jpeg

Back