testtest

JOKES!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New rules and an explanation were posted to the top of The Lounge. You are correct, political posts are no longer allowed and we removed any posts that violate the new rules including ethnic and religious jokes. It’s all explained in the Re-opening post.
If you find something we missed let us know.
Okay I don't understand all the new rules,especially the "hyperbole".
I guess I'm getting to old to keep up, so I'll stay in the back of the bus and be a lurker instead of a contributor.
Good Luck..

I guess I'm getting to old to keep up, so I'll stay in the back of the bus and be a lurker instead of a contributor.
Good Luck..
The new rules supersede all old rules and mod decisions, as stated in the rules posted today. Hyperbole is an old mod decision.

I'm not sure if this was a joke, but my cousin was on a trip with he grandmother to Oklahoma. On the way back to Texas just after crossing the Texas/Oklahoma line her grandmother said roll down the windows! My cousin replied, "Why"? Her grandmother said, "Too get the Oklahoma smell out"! All the years I knew this woman and she was my 5th grade teacher, I never would've expected that comment from her, well not able too confirm! My cousin made this statement at her funeral.

Good Luck..

Here are the new updated rules that have been simplified and at the same time more thoroughly explained.

A man was selling chickens one day and came upon a man sitting on his porch. The salesmen went into his pitch ad the other man sat quietly. The man said he doesn't eat chicken. The salesmen asked him why not? The reply was, "I don't eat anything with peckers"! Wording is everything the man learned.

1591892318384.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back