testtest

Just picked up as XDM elite osp compact.

carl

Elite
I bought myself an XDM elite OSP compact with the gear up package in 45 acp for Christmas.
I had a spare ct1500 laying around so I figured I'd put it on and I also put on an inexpensive flashlight/green laser combo that I've used on my xds for a while and its held up well.

Attachments

• IMG_20221226_122047683.jpg
    IMG_20221226_122047683.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 82
I have an xds mod 2 in 9mm that i like a lot. It shoots great.
I can get a grip on the pistol with the magwell on it, it just feels weird.
i bought it without the red dot because i had an extra ct1500 sitting around.
My XDm came with the Dragonfly, I just never installed it, don’t really care for a dot, rather use the sights

I bought myself an XDM elite OSP compact with the gear up package in 45 acp for Christmas.
I had a spare ct1500 laying around so I figured I'd put it on and I also put on an inexpensive flashlight/green laser combo that I've used on my xds for a while and its held up well.
Sweet!

Flared magwell had to go on mine immediately. Much better with no magwell and extended mag sleeve.
I bought this gun this past Thursday....went to the range after buying. Gun shoots great but removed the mag well immediately after shooting....feels perfect without it. I have average size hands and the mag well felt terrible.

I like mine. I kept the mag well on otherwise it pinched the crap out of my hand when inserting a mag. The mag well keeps the meaty part of my hand clear of the mag well and solves the problem.

Why does Springfield Armory only offer a .45ACP XD-M Elite in compact form? Why no full size XD-M Elite in .45 ACP?

They even discontinued the full sized XD-M .45ACP. I had to get mine used, since I am in anti-gun Maryland, it complicates online ordering Pistols that come with greater than 10 rnd magazines, so the few remaining with New Old Stock refused to sell to me.

so do i. I may cut the original one down and use just the back portion under the backstrap or maybe 3d print something.
What are people looking for instead of the flared magwell?
Like other XD-M's, you have the option to remove it and have no flared magwell at all. As well, on the Compact model, you have the option to get longer magazines with sleeves.

When I bought Max Capacity Magazines for my XD-M .45 ACP, they were the ones with the sleeves for the compact. I simply removed the sleeves and they worked perfectly with my full sized XD-M. (Goofy MD, doesn't allow buy or sale of >10rnd magazine, but allows possession, to include buying them out of state and returning with them).

Back