testtest

Larry Vickers among names indicted for conspiracy to acquire machine guns

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member

Read more: https://www.justice.gov/usao-md/pr/...ral-firearms-licensees-indicted#ixzz8Giluapx6
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

In addition to the indictment, Larry Vickers pleaded guilty to participating in the conspiracy to import and obtain machineguns and other restricted firearms and admitted that he received some of the imported machineguns and other weapons. As detailed in his plea agreement, Vickers kept some of the machineguns and other restricted weapons in his personal collection and transferred other machineguns and restricted weapons to other FFLs and third parties. Vickers also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy to violate U.S. sanctions against a foreign firearms manufacturer between July 2014 and March 2021, in the Southern District of Florida.

I may be miseducated or uneducated about the ins and outs of class 3 FFLs and firearms law with regards to machine guns, but it seems to me a guy with the kind of money he has could probably just buy a machine gun if he wanted one. I don't know why he would open himself up for this kind of legal problem. And a fed and 2 sheriffs ? What the hell?

Class 3 LE samples is a slippery slope. Tons of FFLs build and trade NFA items using that “sample”
Loophole. Sounds like it could be a paperwork issue

Of course when more than 2 people get snares up US Attorneys will slap the conspiracy charge as an enhancer just about every time

Class 3 LE samples is a slippery slope. Tons of FFLs build and trade NFA items using that “sample”
Loophole. Sounds like it could be a paperwork issue

Of course when more than 2 people get snares up US Attorneys will slap the conspiracy charge as an enhancer just about every time
I was thinking the exact same thing about the so called “sample" loophole.

Here's a good article that touches on the subject.

Well here is the apparent statements and time lines from pistol Forum

I tried keeping them straight but it was off a twitter/X link so sorry

Doesn’t read good

Attachments

• IMG_5321.jpeg
    IMG_5321.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5322.jpeg
    IMG_5322.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5323.jpeg
    IMG_5323.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5324.jpeg
    IMG_5324.jpeg
    274.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5325.jpeg
    IMG_5325.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5327.jpeg
    IMG_5327.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5328.jpeg
    IMG_5328.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5329.jpeg
    IMG_5329.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 44

Read more: https://www.justice.gov/usao-md/pr/...ral-firearms-licensees-indicted#ixzz8Giluapx6
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

In addition to the indictment, Larry Vickers pleaded guilty to participating in the conspiracy to import and obtain machineguns and other restricted firearms and admitted that he received some of the imported machineguns and other weapons. As detailed in his plea agreement, Vickers kept some of the machineguns and other restricted weapons in his personal collection and transferred other machineguns and restricted weapons to other FFLs and third parties. Vickers also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy to violate U.S. sanctions against a foreign firearms manufacturer between July 2014 and March 2021, in the Southern District of Florida.
wasn't he involved with something else some time ago..??

or is this the continuation of that..??

i think it had to do with suppressors..??

…was thinking that exact same thing, Key.

I used to like ‘ol Vickers.
But I have little patience for these shenanigans.
I won't judge the man. Especially since none of us actually know what happened. Seems awful strange that Vickers, two police chiefs and a federal agent all decided to traffic in illegal firearms don't it ? There is more to the story that we aren't hearing.

Hope the Vickers sling doesn't all of a sudden get discontinued. Haley Tactical is ok ( and the name is totally awesome) but they ain't as good as the BFG Vickers.

I won't judge the man. Especially since none of us actually know what happened. Seems awful strange that Vickers, two police chiefs and a federal agent all decided to traffic in illegal firearms don't it ? There is more to the story that we aren't hearing.

Hope the Vickers sling doesn't all of a sudden get discontinued. Haley Tactical is ok ( and the name is totally awesome) but they ain't as good as the BFG Vickers.

If you read HIS sworn and signed Affidavits it’s pretty damning!

I hated hearing the news but he’s done unless a judge throws it all out which is not likely at this point!

If you read HIS sworn and signed Affidavits it’s pretty damning!

I hated hearing the news but he’s done unless a judge throws it all out which is not likely at this point!
Probably true, but I'm still not going to judge.

Personally I am firmly in the camp that believes federal restrictions or regulations on weapons, including machine guns, are unconstitutional. Not that I would take the chance, but I still ain't going to talk :poop: about the guy. In my eyes he ain't a criminal.

Back