testtest

Larry Vickers among names indicted for conspiracy to acquire machine guns

If you read HIS sworn and signed Affidavits it’s pretty damning!

I hated hearing the news but he’s done unless a judge throws it all out which is not likely at this point!
like the video that i posted said, "looks like they want to make an example of him and the others"....

he's gonna get slammed. maybe not too much jail time (not the max, but some time), and a LONG time on probation at least.

but his FFL days are over, and most likely anything else he does

If you read HIS sworn and signed Affidavits it’s pretty damning!

I hated hearing the news but he’s done unless a judge throws it all out which is not likely at this point!
A sworn affidavit is just a plea deal: I won't cause $10M in legal fees for you with my state-sponsored legal team with unlimited funding and a desire to put a W on my resume so I can move my career forward (fees that you will never be able to recover even if you win) in exchange sign this, we'll fill in the blanks. And when convenient, a sworn affidavit is discarded as inadmissible hearsay...

People have admitted to many things in sworn affidavits that were not even remotely close to truth. Truth of course is rarely a concern.

I won't judge the man. Especially since none of us actually know what happened. Seems awful strange that Vickers, two police chiefs and a federal agent all decided to traffic in illegal firearms don't it ? There is more to the story that we aren't hearing.

Hope the Vickers sling doesn't all of a sudden get discontinued. Haley Tactical is ok ( and the name is totally awesome) but they ain't as good as the BFG Vickers.

Maybe strange, but then again…greed can make people do strange things, too.

But, from what I’ve read (never met the man) from LV…he wouldn’t plead out to something he hadn’t done.

A sworn affidavit is just a plea deal: I won't cause $10M in legal fees for you with my state-sponsored legal team with unlimited funding and a desire to put a W on my resume so I can move my career forward (fees that you will never be able to recover even if you win) in exchange sign this, we'll fill in the blanks. And when convenient, a sworn affidavit is discarded as inadmissible hearsay...

People have admitted to many things in sworn affidavits that were not even remotely close to truth. Truth of course is rarely a concern.

I would say if there are any folks that big GOV would not get to sign anything not true LAV would be one of them.

It sounds (from his own statements) they were importing stuff from Russia and flipping it for 7 figures. And might have been looking to reverse engineer an AK12 for $$.

As far as stances I have seen a lot of tough talkers spill stuff they weren’t even being investigated for sort of like that whole tough talk “I’ll be judged by 12 than carried by 6” u til they get Miranda Rights read them they aren’t quite so bold!

Again I am saddened this whole thing happened but I’d wager LAV would have never get coerced to make a written statement on anything not true.

Is that is true, can he still do video gun reviews or other 2A content with firearms?

With Federal charges you can not get an expungement and on state charges where you can there is usually an 8 year or so window aka purgatory before or you could apply in most states.

And any supervised release or court supervision time after he gets out or if it’s just probation will have a laundry list of DON’Ts and if you do you’re remanded to custody. Zero 4th amendment protections while on Supervised release or court supervision all probation.

And if sentenced to prison Federal statutes are at least 85% in custody before and halfway house or home confinement. There might be an exception or two since Covid but that’s generally the way it is done!

If I remember correctly he was involved in the Fireclean debacle where supposedly it was alleged that their product was nothing more than cooking oil. Whether it's true or not I don't know, I don't use that product anyways...

As they should be.

Although I have no knowledge of the man and his reputation as a firearm instructor if his history is as promoted he should know the rules.
His actions as reported give everyone a bad name and there for there are repercussions for his actions.

While some will disagree with me I feel otherwise. (And I say this as someone that has been in DOJ for 20 plus years)

To me if you serve your time and are release from any court ordered supervision you should get all of your rights back. If one is so dangerous or commuted crimes too horrible or hurt a human being (with criminal intent) that they cannot be trusted to own a firearm and vote then why are they allowed to walk around.

If you commit a crime of serious harm against a human you should be behind bars for life. If not the. You get a second chance. If they screw up again the. They first that and can stay in prison for life.

But courts and Sheriffs/Sheriff departments love the $$ flow on fees from supervised released and Sex offender registry folks!

Last edited:
With Federal charges you can not get an expungement and on state charges where you can there is usually an 8 year or so window aka purgatory before or you could apply in most states.

And any supervised release or court supervision time after he gets out or if it’s just probation will have a laundry list of DON’Ts and if you do you’re remanded to custody. Zero 4th amendment protections while on Supervised release or court supervision all probation.

And if sentenced to prison Federal statutes are at least 85% in custody before and halfway house or home confinement. There might be an exception or two since Covid but that’s generally the way it is done!
It's 5 years after the completion of your sentence.

While some will disagree with me I feel otherwise. (And I say this as someone that has been in DOJ for 20 plus years)

To me if you serve your time and are release from any court ordered supervision you should get all of your rights back. If one is so dangerous or commuted crimes too horrible or hurt a human being (with criminal intent) that they cannot be trusted to own a firearm and vote then why are they allowed to walk around.

If you commit a crime of serious harm against a human you should be behind bars for life. If not the. You get a second chance. If they screw up again the. They first that and can stay in prison for life.

But courts and Sheriffs/Sheriff departments love the $$ flow on fees from supervised released and Sex offender registry folks!
I absolutely agree with this 100%.

It's 5 years after the completion of your sentence.
you brought back some painful memories for me and texas DPS over LTC. 3 painful renewals, for a crime i did not commit, but was charged...its a bade revolving door of the feds screwing with you for painful long time
i sure hope the best for this guy, but if your doing it wrong...there is really no excuse unless atf did to him what they did the guy that sold the atf weapons..

Back