testtest

LAS Concealment holster.

Just FYI. The LAS Holster shogun for the prodigy is the most expensive piece of crap possible for the prodigy. Do NOT BUY. extremely uncomfortable extreme lack of integrity in the product itself. Very very disappointing for this extreme lead time and $80 price point.

I’ll check those out. Any one of the specific model you would recommend the most?
Just go visit a few sites and look at what they have to offer. Also see if your LGS has any holsters you can check out. It really comes down to your comfort level and how long you will be carrying. All day, just trips to the store, to and from work. How you dress also should be taken into account. If you wear a suit most of the day, you can get away with a concealable OWB. With any leather holster, there is a break in period. Once it is broken in, it will be much more comfortable. It comes down to your comfort level and what your lifestyle is. They even have holsters that are both IWB/OWB, just have to change the clips/straps/wings.

I'm a huge Muddy River Tactical fan. I haven't tried their IWB though.

I have I love it for comfort and price. But the leather is pretty soft and will eventually start folding over. Perhaps not something I would stuff a non-manual safety handgun into unless you have a habit of really focus and use two hands. They hold up pretty well for a couple years though. It’s what I mainly carry my p356 (with thumb safety) in.

I have I love it for comfort and price. But the leather is pretty soft and will eventually start folding over. Perhaps not something I would stuff a non-manual safety handgun into unless you have a habit of really focus and use two hands. They hold up pretty well for a couple years though. It’s what I mainly carry my p356 (with thumb safety) in.
That was my concern as well.

I just got a mag carrier from them Wednesday for Shield 45 mags. That leather is really nice. I will carry mine OWB most likely.

Just go visit a few sites and look at what they have to offer. Also see if your LGS has any holsters you can check out. It really comes down to your comfort level and how long you will be carrying. All day, just trips to the store, to and from work. How you dress also should be taken into account. If you wear a suit most of the day, you can get away with a concealable OWB. With any leather holster, there is a break in period. Once it is broken in, it will be much more comfortable. It comes down to your comfort level and what your lifestyle is. They even have holsters that are both IWB/OWB, just have to change the clips/straps/wings.
Unfortunately I wanted to buy local first. But the prodigy being so new NOBODY has any. Best I found is a 1911 style holster from academy I’ve been using. But it’s like a nylon material.

Back