testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

learing howto post pics now
100598.jpeg

Ordered my SOLGW upper and lower today, had them Cerakote it in milspec od green. Gunna pick up a Krieger barrel next week and get this DMR project rolling. Since the receiver set hasnt been made just yet so I cant get pics, just of the barrel Im eyeing. Its gunna be sweet. 💪🏻
E689D9C0-6BB2-43B7-B1F5-C0C6CCBB3A2B.png

Going Wylde! Your 1st, if so you'll like it!
Yeah dude. Im excited. Been wanting to do a 20” rifle gas build for a while but just kept putting it off. Im going to let loose with the parts. I wanna see how good I can get it too run.
I was gunna go KAC for the upper and lower but all I could find was a stripped lower. No upper to be found.
Im gunna go with a JP full mass carrier and enhanced bolt so that should be a nice mate to the Kreiger. It will be a first wylde.

Yeah dude. Im excited. Been wanting to do a 20” rifle gas build for a while but just kept putting it off. Im going to let loose with the parts. I wanna see how good I can get it too run.
I was gunna go KAC for the upper and lower but all I could find was a stripped lower. No upper to be found.
Im gunna go with a JP full mass carrier and enhanced bolt so that should be a nice mate to the Kreiger. It will be a first wylde.
It's a good chamber.

Very accurate!! Sub MOA all day!! I researched for weeks upon weeks for a barrel with this build wanting the most accurate barrel, and with all the great manufactures out there it is tough to choose the “right” one. After talking and research I decided to settle on this barrel and am beyond pleased.
Not only with my rifle but others you will see it SHOOTS....

This is my first AR build. 9" 300BLK 1:7 pistol.

The upper, BCG, barrel, trigger group, and grips are all BCM. Anderson lower. Gear Head Works Tailhook mod2 brace, Law Tactical folder and JP Silent Captured Spring H2 buffer. The hand guard is a Troy Battle Rail. Barska light mount holding a Fenix T20R 1000 lumen USB rechargeable light.

Folds to exactly 18".

20200123_223647.jpg
20191010_224823.jpg
20191010_224850.jpg
20191010_224916.jpg

This is my first AR build. 9" 300BLK 1:7 pistol.

The upper, BCG, barrel, trigger group, and grips are all BCM. Anderson lower. Gear Head Works Tailhook mod2 brace, Law Tactical folder and JP Silent Captured Spring H2 buffer. The hand guard is a Troy Battle Rail. Barska light mount holding a Fenix T20R 1000 lumen USB rechargeable light.

Folds to exactly 18".

View attachment 2388View attachment 2389View attachment 2390View attachment 2391
Do you like the LAW fold and if so how long have you had it? How many rounds threw with it installed?

Back