testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

H
Title says it. Lets see see those most hated rifles in America! šŸ„°
Colt
View attachment 348A lightweight polymer pistol with a blast can on the end. A Frankenstein gun, made from leftover used parts.
caldwellturret1.jpg

Thank you sir. It's just about impossible to miss with it. I have very bad eyesight so the rifle has been set up with particular attention to easy target acquisition. That is the main reason I got rid of my Eotech and went with the Sig optics set up. The Romeo 5XDR has almost exactly the same reticle as the Eotech does except it's clear and crisp to the point it almost looks HD in quality. The Eotech was very fuzzy to me, I have astigmatisms in both eyes, and it just kept getting worse as I get older. The Sig red dot/4x magnifier is VERY clear. I have the optics zeroed at 50 yards so anything from directly in front of me out to 200 yards is just point and shoot. Sub 2-inch groups from 50 yards (from a rest of course) all day long. It's very accurate, much more so because of the equipment than these 47-year tired old eyes...lol
I AM 67 AND HOLDING .
20200501_140153.jpg

Heres my work in progress. Its getting ridiculous getting specific parts nowadays.
22ā€ +2 rifle gas Bartlein mated to a sons of liberty upper in od green. Hg is a midwest sp18 and it has a jp full mass bcg and enhanced bolt, Geissele urg-I charging handle with bcm forward assist and ejection port cover.
39371071-FCF4-4459-A59E-B5F13E5A87F0.jpeg

Heres my work in progress. Its getting ridiculous getting specific parts nowadays.
22ā€ +2 rifle gas Bartlein mated to a sons of liberty upper in od green. Hg is a midwest sp18 and it has a jp full mass bcg and enhanced bolt, Geissele urg-I charging handle with bcm forward assist and ejection port cover.
View attachment 5416
So far so good. SOLGW makes excellent stuff and well, Bartlein, they are known for accuracy.

Back