testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

Some pics of my AR’s. This was when I got the Saint 308......you know rocking out with my AR out.

View attachment 350

These are two consecutive serial Number Saints that I had to beg the Mothership for. I Was doing a whole his and hers Saints for the Mrs and myself.

View attachment 351
Is that Morpheus on your right arm?Jed the wolverine 👍🏼 And I dig The the come and take it, got a Gadsden flag in both of my garage windows

Last edited:
My 3 saints.
Saint Edge Pistol 5.56
Saint Victor 5.56
Saint Victor .308

Looking for a spare barrel for each.
IMG_5842.jpg
IMG_5841.jpg

Saint Edge Pistol 5.56
Saint Victor 5.56
Saint Victor .308

Looking for a spare barrel for each.

.308 Has:
Geissle SSA-E trigger,
Primary Arms 1-8
VLTOR Gunfighter Charging handle
Dueck Defense Offset sights
Magpul Bipod
Mostrom Picatinny Rail QD
Magpul Picatinny Rail section
Gunskins Kryptic Hilander
Lane Titanium Scorpion King Suppressor (LOVE This thing! shoot down to .17hmr or 22lr)
TX Tactical Low Profile Picatinny bubble level, anti cant indicator

Victor 5.56
Geissle S3G Trigger
BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle
Sig Sauer Bravo 5 Prism Optic
TX Tactical Low Profile Picatinny bubble level, anti cant indicator
Olight Odin Mini-Desert Tan-Not shown
Tacticon offset flip up sights
Magpul Bipod
Magpul Picatinny rail section
Monstrom Picatinny Rail QD
Gunskins Prym Multipurpose camo

5.56 Edge
Binary trigger
H3 Heavy Buffer
Surefire Strikefire II Red Dot
Streamlight ProTac light

Also note the diamondhead handguard came with the armalite barrel nut that is a different thread pitch than dpms. I called PA and they sent me 1 for the dpms FREE! Talk about customer service🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳(y)(y)(y)(y)

BTW it's a matrix arms ( not armalite pattern), so don't let the angle cut fool you.
I've noticed that a few manufacturers use the ArmaLite angle cut and a DPMS barrel profile.

Matrix ran both types of upper receivers that either had the ArmaLite barrel or the DPMS LR-308 barrel. The way to check which type of barrel it accepts there will or will not be a small impression on the upper receiver under the gas tube that looks like a Phillips head screwdriver tip and if this mark is there it's designed to accept a DPMS barrel and barrel nut.

The Matrix Arms plant is under an hour away from where I live.

I haven't weighed my Matrix build but it actually fairly light for a .308 AR rifle.

I've noticed that a few manufacturers use the ArmaLite angle cut and a DPMS barrel profile.

Matrix ran both types of upper receivers that either had the ArmaLite barrel or the DPMS LR-308 barrel. The way to check which type of barrel it accepts there will or will not be a small impression on the upper receiver under the gas tube that looks like a Phillips head screwdriver tip and if this mark is there it's designed to accept a DPMS barrel and barrel nut.

The Matrix Arms plant is under an hour away from where I live.

I haven't weighed my Matrix build but it actually fairly light for a .308 AR rifle.
The barrel weighs about 5# alone and the fab defense stock is heavy also. Just those 2 = 1/2 the weight.

Modified the Colt LE 6920

Had some free parts laying around. Decided to put them to use

- 4 prong flash hider
- Sig FDE stock
- older Surefire Tac Light with IR lens cap ( for use with my NV goggles)

—- not quite sure If I like the Sig FDE stock on the color, but it doesnt rattle like the OEM Magpul Carbine stock.
May have to buy a black one

D401480B-8F50-47B3-AAD6-1830D6663D40.jpeg

67E93EBD-A041-4B18-AEEA-B0231BEE38D4.jpeg

Picked up one of these recently. Freedom Ordnance FX-9 with 8 inch barrel. It came with a Shockwave brace but I swapped it out for an an SBA3 brace. Also added a Romeo 5, Law folding stock adapter and a KAW Valley XL linear compensator. I love this thing. It is so easy to shoot and very accurate. Bought it as a range toy and it is more than living up to expectations. When I bought my X5 Legion I instantly felt one with it. This FX-9 has been exactly the same.

Back