testtest

Lets see your AR setups...

KillerFord1977

Hellcat
Founding Member
View attachment 21243
Picked up one of these recently. Freedom Ordnance FX-9 with 8 inch barrel. It came with a Shockwave brace but I swapped it out for an an SBA3 brace. Also added a Romeo 5, Law folding stock adapter and a KAW Valley XL linear compensator. I love this thing. It is so easy to shoot and very accurate. Bought it as a range toy and it is more than living up to expectations. When I bought my X5 Legion I instantly felt one with it. This FX-9 has been exactly the same.
Did you move into the range bay 😂😂😂
You forgot the sink !!! 😉

TSiWRX

Custom
Barrel is stamped 12/14, so I got a nice 2014 Colt 6920

Nice!

My buddy's was torn down and inspected at an "armorer's class" - it was good-to-go. (y) No gauging, but the class wasn't billed as-such, so it was as far as we could get.

It's been 100% through *several* high-round count, multi-day classes, now.

Modified the Colt LE 6920

- older Surefire Tac Light with IR lens cap ( for use with my NV goggles)

Old-school and heavy, but works well! (y)

KillerFord1977

Hellcat
Founding Member
Modified the Colt LE 6920

Had some free parts laying around. Decided to put them to use

- 4 prong flash hider
- Sig FDE stock
- older Surefire Tac Light with IR lens cap ( for use with my NV goggles)

—- not quite sure If I like the Sig FDE stock on the color, but it doesnt rattle like the OEM Magpul Carbine stock.
May have to buy a black one

View attachment 21240
Ditched the FDE stock. Went back OEM
Didnt like the look
Added classic front Magpul grip

Final.. final. i swear 😆
55053EBE-B114-4001-80F5-EF55F38033BC.jpeg

I basically swapped the SI standard sharkfin on mine for the SI Megafin with a thumbself, though the safety had to be switched out for a single sided.

I tried also the Sparrow Dynamics Grip and found it to be small for my hands or at minimum was hurting me hands as I kept trying to figure out how to grip it right.

On a side not, I also installed a Magpul MOE grip for a few moments and well wow, the difference in comfort and actually being able to control the firearm.

I find the fixed magazine stuff to be too much cumbersome and sticking with featureless till SCOTUS does something or some pro gun liberal becomes the next governor.

10mmLife

Hellcat
Founding Member
Uhhhhh.... I have no idea. The purpose of the rifle, if it helps, is a PDW
The Holosum 510C or the EOtech 512 are a great option especially for a PDW. The large window and the circle or dot reticle options from both are great for rapid target acquisition.

The Holosun 510c runs around $310 but can be found for under $300 on sale and the EoTech 512 runs for around $410 and can be found for about $50 less on sale.

There are pros and cons to each sight though I prefer the Holosun 510c myself.

If you're willing to spend more on a sight the EoTech XPS2 can't be beat for around $500