testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

My first AR. Just picked it up today.

Palmetto State Armory 16" Mid-Length 5.56 NATO 1/7 Nitride 13.5" Lightweight M-Lok MOE EPT Rifle.
Came with a Magpul stock, Magpul grip, MBUS flip up sights and an enhanced polished trigger.

Added a Vortex Strikefire II and a BCM hand stop on a M-lok to picatinny rail.

I also have a Radian Raptor-LT charging handle on the way/

How'd I do? :LOL:

psa-ar-1.jpg

Last edited:

Palmetto State Armory 16" Mid-Length 5.56 NATO 1/7 Nitride 13.5" Lightweight M-Lok MOE EPT Rifle.
Came with a Magpul stock, Magpul grip, MBUS flip up sights and an enhanced polished trigger.

View attachment 39433
Very nice. You're gonna like that trigger. A lot.

I dry fired it a few times to test it out and it's -really- crisp and clean. Super nice audible and tactile reset too.

I couldn't say no to the low low price of $599 with all those little upgrades already on it. :LOL:
No, it's a great price.

That trigger ( I have one) is only a couple pounds heavier than my 4lb Hiperfire DMT and the reset and overtravel is about the same.

View attachment 39433
Congrats on the new ride.
Welcome to the game.
You’ll change that bad boy non stop.
Internet shopping.. see something you like.. change your mind. Switch it out.. rinse and repeat. Then buy another AR as a build gun to do all the things you wanted to do in the first.. rinse and repeat.. oh, then a Sale comes along on gadgets… then you change it all again .. 🤪🤪🤪😁😁😬😬

View attachment 39433
(y) Nice set-up & good mods.

PSAs are highly under-rated. All mine + major build parts have been very good.

View attachment 39433
I'd say you did well my friend. Enjoy.

Just a beautiful little 308

Great rifle.

Not to be rude, but you have a loaded mag with the rifle in the “fire” position taking pics of it. Mag window shows it to be loaded and selector off safe
We all assume a gun is always loaded, but …..

Great rifle.

Not to be rude, but you have a loaded mag with the rifle in the “fire” position taking pics of it. Mag window shows it to be loaded and selector off safe
We all assume a gun is always loaded, but …..
First off ITS NOT LOADED lol the mag is just in it, not charged. And secondly it’s in my home. And lastly what’s the sense in having a home defense weapon that’s NOT READY to be used. My weapons are always ready.

Back