testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

Ginge

Elite
Title says it. Lets see see those most hated rifles in America! 🥰
Colt CM762 w/ Eotech Vudu
EE0C8329-5758-4D47-9D55-FC8EB39D9A65.jpeg

FAEA8125-C55D-4319-A917-E17C3FEE48CF.jpeg
Waiting on a scope for this one, the upper is a Straightjacket rifle barrel system, available from Dracos straightjacket for new ones or the teludyne custom shop for aftermarket. Product plug here: after a lifetime (almost) of chasing the best of everything that pertained to shooting high powered rifles for accuracy, I have never found a system that shoots consistently better than this technology, this barrel system will pile bullet on top of bullet no matter how long your string of fire is. There is a lot of info on the web.

Gen 2 Aero precision .300blk mlok M4E1 Upper, Toolcraft nickel BCG, Radian Raptor SD Nickel charging handle, Nickel trigger, SB PDW brace, and Sig Romeo 5 sight. Waiting for my Radian ambi nickel safety selector. Fun little plinker and my first of many to come AR builds.
20200105_121034~2.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 335Waiting on a scope for this one, the upper is a Straightjacket rifle barrel system, available from Dracos straightjacket for new ones or the teludyne custom shop for aftermarket. Product plug here: after a lifetime (almost) of chasing the best of everything that pertained to shooting high powered rifles for accuracy, I have never found a system that shoots consistently better than this technology, this barrel system will pile bullet on top of bullet no matter how long your string of fire is. There is a lot of info on the web.
Is that a FabDefense buttstock?

Some pics of my AR’s. This was when I got the Saint 308......you know rocking out with my AR out.

57EEE626-A3D5-4EEC-A8C3-F379BC2E6345.jpeg

These are two consecutive serial Number Saints that I had to beg the Mothership for. I Was doing a whole his and hers Saints for the Mrs and myself.

4B64A575-79C6-42B2-A5F2-89494DDA5855.jpeg

Back