V Seven GI lower
Solgw lpk
Solgw liberty fighting trigger
Solgw receiver extension and buffer
FCD cnf nut
Magpul acsl stock
Geissele urgi charging handle
Bcm grip
View attachment 11018View attachment 11019View attachment 11021View attachment 11022
How is the warcomp? Notice any significant difference from an A2 flash hider? I have an upper on the way with a Surefire Closed Tine Warcomp. I know the main difference will be the tuning fork but just curious about noise, flash, shoots flatter, etc....

How is the warcomp? Notice any significant difference from an A2 flash hider? I have an upper on the way with a Surefire Closed Tine Warcomp. I know the main difference will be the tuning fork but just curious about noise, flash, shoots flatter, etc....
I like it. I run it on this and a Colt 7.62. It does reduce muzzle rise during rapid strings but its better as a flash hider that Ive seen. I haven’t noticed any ringing from the prongs, especially after getting some carbon built up on them. On my 308 I noticed a difference in recoil and flash. It does help stay on target better, as I have it timed to push straight down. Noise was about the same from the A2 it came with.
I haven’t noticed any impact shift as the rifle posted above never had any other muzzle devices.And the 308 had an entirely different optic on it when it had the A2. Im not sure how it will affect your trajectory.
The closed tine is next on my short list.

I like it. I run it on this and a Colt 7.62. It does reduce muzzle rise during rapid strings but its better as a flash hider that Ive seen. I haven’t noticed any ringing from the prongs, especially after getting some carbon built up on them. On my 308 I noticed a difference in recoil and flash. It does help stay on target better, as I have it timed to push straight down. Noise was about the same from the A2 it came with.
I haven’t noticed any impact shift as the rifle posted above never had any other muzzle devices.And the 308 had an entirely different optic on it when it had the A2. Im not sure how it will affect your trajectory.
The closed tine is next on my short list.
Thanks. So, why is the closed tine on your list? Just curious. I'm new to ARs so interested in learning. Thanks.

Guys, apologize if this isn't the right thread for this, but, I'm working on my 11.5" build. It's mostly Geissele which is definitely a step up from my 1st build (PSA). I need suggestions for flip up sights. I have MBUS on my budget build but I wanna put some better quality stuff on this one, definitely steel. Right now I've got a Troy Industries HK-style front in my cart. I like the design and feel that it would be optimal for CQB. The matching rear sight is not in stock anywhere I can see but even if I have to wait for it I feel like for CQB/HD range, running with a reflex optic and only a front back-up sight isn't a crazy idea. Thoughts and criticisms will be appreciated.

Guys, apologize if this isn't the right thread for this, but, I'm working on my 11.5" build. It's mostly Geissele which is definitely a step up from my 1st build (PSA). I need suggestions for flip up sights. I have MBUS on my budget build but I wanna put some better quality stuff on this one, definitely steel. Right now I've got a Troy Industries HK-style front in my cart. I like the design and feel that it would be optimal for CQB. The matching rear sight is not in stock anywhere I can see but even if I have to wait for it I feel like for CQB/HD range, running with a reflex optic and only a front back-up sight isn't a crazy idea. Thoughts and criticisms will be appreciated.
Look at Knights armament sights. 😉

Look at Knights armament sights. 😉
Actually I have. I also looked into not paying my power or utilities for 2 months but the idea didn't play out well :ROFLMAO:. Yeah umm I want them but idk if I could ever pay that much for irons. Anyway I could only find the rear sight in stock IIRC. I mean, are there no other good options between Magpul and KAC?

Actually I have. I also looked into not paying my power or utilities for 2 months but the idea didn't play out well :ROFLMAO:. Yeah umm I want them but idk if I could ever pay that much for irons. Anyway I could only find the rear sight in stock IIRC. I mean, are there no other good options between Magpul and KAC?

Just get the Magpul pros and call it a day. Or Troy Battlesights.

Depending on the optic you run, the pros are a better option. They are one of the only ones that sit low enough to go under my Eotech Vudu lpvo. Many other rear sights sit much higher when folded and wont clear many optics. The Knights and others are better suited for halo/red dot setups. 👍

Depending on the optic you run, the pros are a better option. They are one of the only ones that sit low enough to go under my Eotech Vudu lpvo. Many other rear sights sit much higher when folded and wont clear many optics. The Knights and others are better suited for halo/red dot setups. 👍
Co-witness is definitely something I am considering though have no idea how to know without actually having the setup. I'm gonna run a Holosun 510C, which currently has absolute co-witness with my MBUS sights on my rifle.

Back