testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

Saint Edge with Vortex Spitfire

Attachments

• IMG_20210502_170539.jpg
    IMG_20210502_170539.jpg
    573.3 KB · Views: 229
Diamondhead 13.5” carbon steel barrel,lined and coated in melonite,Sharpes Rifle extreme BCG,Israel defense hand grip,Sig Romeo5 ,red dot, Falcon 3X magnifier,BCM charging handle,
920F2016-471F-49A7-95FB-28B82479E154.png
Diamondhead,with a 13.5” carbon steel barrel lined and coated in melonite,SHARPES Rifle extreme BCG,Sig Romeo 5 red dot,3X magnifier,Israeli Defense hand grip,BCM charging handle

Diamondhead 13.5” carbon steel barrel melonite inside and out,Sig Romeo 5 red dot,3X Falcon magnifier,Sharpes Rifle extreme BCG,ISRAEL defense hand grip,BCM charging handle ,KAW Valley Magnum linear compinsator,SBR 4 brace
84685F08-F848-400E-9A89-451E29403493.png

Best bang for the buck Sig Romeo5 , Never goes out of zero! Throw it, kick it, drop it off a 12 ladder on the driveway
List is like around $200.00
I bough mine at Bass Pro on sale $110.00 About 5 months ago
I have several. The price ranged from $149-$99 depending on when I bought them. I’m fixing to buy another for a 10.5” pistol.

Some updates to my Colt M4...

Inforce WML Gen 2. 800 lumens. I’m really liking this light so far. Pressure pad to activate it has just the right amount of resistance so you don’t turn it on if your thumb brushes across it but you don’t have to mash the hell out of it to get it to come on either. Fits very flush to the side of the rail. So far win-win on the Inforce, no negatives to report. Has contact on or push and hold toggle switch which is nice.

Magpul B.A.D. Lever. This is something I’ve been watching videos on and toying around with buying for a while. Stopped by my LGS on way home from work yesterday and they had them for $20 so figured not much to lose on that purchase. Easy install, seems to work well. Doesn’t take up as much room in the trigger guard that I thought it would. Even with my shooting gloves on I still have plenty of room to manipulate the lever. Defiantly seems to get you back into battery a bit quicker but that was just doing simple mag drops and reloads in my house so not sure if any utility to it when on the range or fighting zombies...Next time I take my rifle out to play I’ll try some reloading drills and see if I can manipulate it any quicker. I do like you can use your right hand to activate the lever leaving your left hand on the rail. Like I said, cheap purchase, not much to lose.

Larue Tactical finger stop with index clips. I keep going back and forth on grips. I’ll find one I like for a while then it doesn’t feel right anymore. I ran a vertical grip for a long time, then went with not grip at all. Then I tried an angled fore grip and competing hated it so went back to no grip. I like having that “C” type grip on my rifle so looking for something to allow me to maintain that while giving me a good solid place to grip the rifle every time. So far the finger stop seems to be working.

I’ll try to post some pics later if that’s ok, the ones trying to upload now are apparently too large and I can’t get them resized in my phone. This rifle is my absolute pride and joy. A genuine Colt, something I wanted since I was a kid.

Colt M4A1 5.56 SOCOM 2013 edition....

Some updates to my Colt M4...

Inforce WML Gen 2. 800 lumens. I’m really liking this light so far. Pressure pad to activate it has just the right amount of resistance so you don’t turn it on if your thumb brushes across it but you don’t have to mash the hell out of it to get it to come on either. Fits very flush to the side of the rail. So far win-win on the Inforce, no negatives to report. Has contact on or push and hold toggle switch which is nice.

Magpul B.A.D. Lever. This is something I’ve been watching videos on and toying around with buying for a while. Stopped by my LGS on way home from work yesterday and they had them for $20 so figured not much to lose on that purchase. Easy install, seems to work well. Doesn’t take up as much room in the trigger guard that I thought it would. Even with my shooting gloves on I still have plenty of room to manipulate the lever. Defiantly seems to get you back into battery a bit quicker but that was just doing simple mag drops and reloads in my house so not sure if any utility to it when on the range or fighting zombies...Next time I take my rifle out to play I’ll try some reloading drills and see if I can manipulate it any quicker. I do like you can use your right hand to activate the lever leaving your left hand on the rail. Like I said, cheap purchase, not much to lose.

Larue Tactical finger stop with index clips. I keep going back and forth on grips. I’ll find one I like for a while then it doesn’t feel right anymore. I ran a vertical grip for a long time, then went with not grip at all. Then I tried an angled fore grip and competing hated it so went back to no grip. I like having that “C” type grip on my rifle so looking for something to allow me to maintain that while giving me a good solid place to grip the rifle every time. So far the finger stop seems to be working.

I’ll try to post some pics later if that’s ok, the ones trying to upload now are apparently too large and I can’t get them resized in my phone. This rifle is my absolute pride and joy. A genuine Colt, something I wanted since I was a kid.

Colt M4A1 5.56 SOCOM 2013 edition....
Sound good!

Back