testtest

Lights/Lasers

I looked through the thread and don't think I posted this yet - I have an O-light Baldr-mini on my Hellcat. I removed the flipper-handle rail attachment, and replaced it with a screw from Lowe's (I want to say an M3 size - it fit the factory nut and spring setup, I just got rid of the handle that stuck out). I have no windage problems, it clamps to the rail quite nicely with the bolt setup. I suspect because I can clamp it tighter than I could with that flipper handle. I lost the "quick release" function, but I'm fine with that. I keep the USB charger shoe accessible in my safe, and it charges every night and there's really no reason to remove it. It also got rid of that bulky flip-handle, which makes it a LOT easier to holster (I made my own kydex shell, for use with one of my Alien Gear IWB backers).

I looked through the thread and don't think I posted this yet - I have an O-light Baldr-mini on my Hellcat. I removed the flipper-handle rail attachment, and replaced it with a screw from Lowe's (I want to say an M3 size - it fit the factory nut and spring setup, I just got rid of the handle that stuck out). I have no windage problems, it clamps to the rail quite nicely with the bolt setup. I suspect because I can clamp it tighter than I could with that flipper handle. I lost the "quick release" function, but I'm fine with that. I keep the USB charger shoe accessible in my safe, and it charges every night and there's really no reason to remove it. It also got rid of that bulky flip-handle, which makes it a LOT easier to holster (I made my own kydex shell, for use with one of my Alien Gear IWB backers).

@Peglegjoe would you mind posting a pic when you have a chance? I think I know what you are saying but would love the visual.

Here it is. No more flip-lever. I also dremeled down the hard corners on the leading edge, rounding them for easier reholstering.

IMG_18112020_192408_(500_x_500_pixel).jpg

IMG_18112020_192352_(500_x_500_pixel).jpg

Thanks, the FDE is growing on me. I didn't seek it out, but when the LGS had it sitting in the case....I just grabbed it. It fits my apparent "non-black" gun theme - my XD-s is gray.

I guess I don't like "scary" guns! :ROFLMAO:

I have an XDS 9mm 3.3 with Crimson Trace, which I really like...but I seem to not able to find holster that will fit with lasers.
Suggestions?
I have an XDS 9mm 3.3 with Crimson Trace, which I really like...but I seem to not able to find holster that will fit with lasers.
Suggestions?
I picked up the same pistol yesterday and Iam also looking for an IWB holster that won’t break the bank. Any luck?

Back