testtest

Lisa Marie Presley, the singer and only child of Elvis, has died at age 54

Her mother is still alive, at 77 years old and looks like she is in her 40's... ...but Lisa Marie looked like a female version of her father, give her a man's haircut and she could pass for her father, so its possible there may be traits she inherited from her father...

Yes, Elvis died early at 42, but Elvis also was patient zero for prescription drug abuse, having a quack doctor on hand that prescribed anything he asked for. Yes, Elvis was anti-drug, and even was an honorable deputy in the then new war on drugs. Which he even got a badge that there are stories about how he used to abuse that badge flashing it around like he was a real federal agent in Las Vegas. I guess Elvis saw it differently, being on a constant cycle of uppers and downers is fine as long as you have a prescription.

Why Lisa Marie had a heart attack so young, we don't know why, we shouldn't speculate without some evidence.

But, remember Jim Morrison didn't die from a drug overdose, he died of heart failure at age 27. And that was the result of a decade and half of severe drug abuse. I had a H.S. buddy die of a heart attack in his sleep at age 42, he had been clean and sober for nearly a decade when he died. So I have no idea if this was the case for Lisa Marie, but to the point of Elvis dying so young, there is a lesson for people to learn, the damage drugs can do to your body will kill years after you quit them and sober up, best not get involved with them at all.

RIP Ms. Presley.
I am so glad I was never a celebrity or the offspring of one. I can imagine not being able to live a normal life would be constantly stressful.

There's a lot to be said to be able to go out and have a quiet cup of coffee, or sit on your front porch without someone wanting to take your picture. I took my dog out to potty in my Christmas jammies this morning and I'm glad I don't have to worry about anybody posting a video about it on youtube....:) God is great. Life is good...:)

Absolutely sad.
IMG_1759.jpeg

Her mother is still alive, at 77 years old and looks like she is in her 40's... ...but Lisa Marie looked like a female version of her father, give her a man's haircut and she could pass for her father, so its possible there may be traits she inherited from her father...

Yes, Elvis died early at 42, but Elvis also was patient zero for prescription drug abuse, having a quack doctor on hand that prescribed anything he asked for. Yes, Elvis was anti-drug, and even was an honorable deputy in the then new war on drugs. Which he even got a badge that there are stories about how he used to abuse that badge flashing it around like he was a real federal agent in Las Vegas. I guess Elvis saw it differently, being on a constant cycle of uppers and downers is fine as long as you have a prescription.

Why Lisa Marie had a heart attack so young, we don't know why, we shouldn't speculate without some evidence.

But, remember Jim Morrison didn't die from a drug overdose, he died of heart failure at age 27. And that was the result of a decade and half of severe drug abuse. I had a H.S. buddy die of a heart attack in his sleep at age 42, he had been clean and sober for nearly a decade when he died. So I have no idea if this was the case for Lisa Marie, but to the point of Elvis dying so young, there is a lesson for people to learn, the damage drugs can do to your body will kill years after you quit them and sober up, best not get involved with them at all.
Jim Morrison died of a heroin overdose in a bathtub in Paris.

Jim Morrison died of a heroin overdose in a bathtub in Paris.
He died in a bathtub in Paris, yes.

There is mystery around it, because there was no autopsy and he was buried right away, with very few actually sighted his body. His history with drugs certainly raised the speculation he O.D.'ed. But eye witness reports were he was not using drugs heavily at this time, nor was using them that day. Doctor reviews of his medical records led them to conclude it was heart failure, and the only explanation for heart failure at that young age with no other underlying conditions, was the damage previous heavy drug use had done.

I'm no expert on Jim Morrison, what I have seen, no one can say for certain and perhaps something new has come to light. The mystery around it is what lead to the Conspiracy theories he faked his death to escape fame and was living in obscurity. I just know the "conventional wisdom" on his death has shifted from the immediate reasonable assumption, his years of heavy drug abuse finally lead to a deadly O.D., to he likely died of heart failure, that was caused by all the damage the drugs had done over the years.

He died in a bathtub in Paris, yes.

There is mystery around it, because there was no autopsy and he was buried right away, with very few actually sighted his body. His history with drugs certainly raised the speculation he O.D.'ed. But eye witness reports were he was not using drugs heavily at this time, nor was using them that day. Doctor reviews of his medical records led them to conclude it was heart failure, and the only explanation for heart failure at that young age with no other underlying conditions, was the damage previous heavy drug use had done.

I'm no expert on Jim Morrison, what I have seen, no one can say for certain and perhaps something new has come to light. The mystery around it is what lead to the Conspiracy theories he faked his death to escape fame and was living in obscurity. I just know the "conventional wisdom" on his death has shifted from the immediate reasonable assumption, his years of heavy drug abuse finally lead to a deadly O.D., to he likely died of heart failure, that was caused by all the damage the drugs had done over the years.
I've read every book you can imagine. At one time I was a massive Doors fan. And there is more than one witness from the club he was in prior to his death that said he was doing heroin. One even said he died in the club and was quickly removed to his hotel.

Back