• Taco's are awesome!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Pizza is delicious!

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Wings all day!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Chinese is yummy!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Gluten free option because I'm a beta!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10w-30 for Annihilator!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1585070718416.gif

You know what I selected....10w30 Full Synthetic......

Street Tacos......... De Asada The only thing I miss about California, that and Breakfast burritos. Oh Yea and In-n-Out, oh and Tommies. Thats all I miss from California. Well and being able to buy fruit off the side of the road I miss that. other than that I don't miss California. Well you have to miss the Paleta's carts the people push up and down the street and maybe the street corn as well.
Bama has some great tacos though.

Street Tacos......... De Asada The only thing I miss about California, that and Breakfast burritos. Oh Yea and In-n-Out, oh and Tommies. Thats all I miss from California. Well and being able to buy fruit off the side of the road I miss that. other than that I don't miss California. Well you have to miss the Paleta's carts the people push up and down the street and maybe the street corn as well.
Bama has some great tacos though.
Never had street tacos before. I'm not sure if it's allowed here.

Yeah well not that keen on White Castle however my lady is Mexican and I get great Mexican food all the time. I met her when I lived in Texas. She was married at the time to a guy that beat her every chance he got. She divorced him after we met and moved to Kentucky with me.

Yeah well not that keen on White Castle however my lady is Mexican and I get great Mexican food all the time. I met her when I lived in Texas. She was married at the time to a guy that beat her every chance he got. She divorced him after we met and moved to Kentucky with me.
Hopefully that guy had a good talking to if you know what I mean...😉

Yes, like hydrogen fuel cells in a lock down food choice thread :)

I'm beginning to think Annihilator runs out of batteries intentionally...🤔

Disclaimer:
For everyone that doesn't get the battery reference there's a post hidden on this forum you will need to find to understand!

This thread will self destruct in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2..😜

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back