testtest

LOOKING FOR DA/SA PISTOL

I've got a Smith 5906 I Snake-slapped together out of a bunch of junk parts. Stupid thing has the smoothest DA pull I've ever seen on any DA automatic of any kind or at any price point, and the SA pull isn't horrible. I WISH my Pythons had a DA pull that nice. Thing's a heavy tank, but if I ever run across a 5904 (same gun with alloy frame) CHEAP, I'm grabbing it. :oops:

IMG_0465.jpeg

My new Sig Legion P-229

Just a little follow-up on my P229 Legion. Double action pull avg 9.6 lbs, single action avg 4.8 lbs. Very pleased with the double action trigger pull, wish the single action was a little better, but it's manageable. Our local weather forecast is looking like rain every day this week with highs in the upper 40's. Thats probably balmy weather for most forum members. I'll be at the range when the rain clears up.

Just a little follow-up on my P229 Legion. Double action pull avg 9.6 lbs, single action avg 4.8 lbs. Very pleased with the double action trigger pull, wish the single action was a little better, but it's manageable. Our local weather forecast is looking like rain every day this week with highs in the upper 40's. Thats probably balmy weather for most forum members. I'll be at the range when the rain clears up.
That trigger will smooth out some with use. I have put many thousands of rounds through 226's and 228's/229's. The more you shoot them the better you like them.

Back