testtest

looks like they will pass

I'd invest in some 4" or 6 " Schedule 40 or 80 PVC pipe cut into manageable sections. Fill them with whatever and seal with the caps using PVC cement. Bury at least 4 feet down in the ground and the contents should be good forever!

Last edited:
I'd invest in some 4" or 6 " Schedule 40 or 60 PVC pipe cut into manageable sections. Fill them with whatever and seal with the caps using PVC cement. Bury at least 4 feet down in the ground and the contents should be good forever!
If Old_Man wants some PVC pipe, I could hook him up in the area. Schedule 40 or 80, not heard of sched60 before....might need more than 6" for an AR however...8", 10" and 12" is common. Price has tripled in the last year, but available...Let's go Brandon! Digging a 4' trench by hand might be a bit much...rent a backhoe (call digger's hotline first!). Bedrock in RI can very shallow. Bassbob is the guy to ask about excavating, it is none-the-less in my industry.

If Old_Man wants some PVC pipe, I could hook him up in the area. Schedule 40 or 80, not heard of sched60 before....might need more than 6" for an AR however...8", 10" and 12" is common. Price has tripled in the last year, but available...Let's go Brandon! Digging a 4' trench by hand might be a bit much...rent a backhoe (call digger's hotline first!). Bedrock in RI can very shallow. Bassbob is the guy to ask about excavating, it is none-the-less in my industry.
And I wouldn't use sched 80. Schedule 40 all the way and get the caps with rubber seals. And make sure the valuables you are protecting are properly protected from moisture with, I don't know, some sort of military grade lubricant.

Bassbob was right all along.
Shotguns.. oh… those shotguns
1654742041394.gif

I bet they don't have a stop and frisk policy for gangbangers and other obviously criminal miscreants.
Blue cities need to re-instate that one like yesterday. There are thousands of criminals all over the North East that won't give a single crap about any of these niggling new laws. Murder, robbery and felonious assault are already illegal but they won't impose the proper sentencing on vicious criminals so the violence continues. This makes passing stupid magazine limits easier, to disarm the citizenry, leaving them vulnerable to the criminal element they apparently encourage.

"Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!" <Somewhere in the Good Book.

Back