testtest

My message to Alex Baldwin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
frankly, the way your first posting was stated, it does/did seem to me that you put all the blame on Alec? for not knowing the difference and in effect you seem to think he is shifting the blame from him to someone else.??

is there a dead horse in the room..????

i believe the whole Alec Baldwin accident has been beaten to death, and seems to me, not too many are satisfied, unless he (Alec) is totally blamed..???

actor, producer, maybe even director that he is, he is still not the one to be held 100% accountable.
I wasn't blaming Baldwin, but was being critical of his post calling for a police presence on the set. My point is that it doesn't matter who Baldwin believes needs to be hired to ensure firearm safety if that person doesn't have the ability to distinguish blanks from live ammo as well as the ability to run a tight ship in regards as to what is allowed and what's not then these folks are just spinning their wheels. A person hired to ensure fewer gun-related mishaps needs to know their stuff. Bottom line is that the apparent lack of safety protocol was the weak link in the chain that allowed live rounds to be on the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back