testtest

Need to class this joint up.

Williams Shaving Soap is the best. I just wet my face, lather with my hands like I’m washing my hands and spread it on. Amazon sells it.
Gillette Fusion Proglide.

Sorry brother. Not even close to the best. Personally I like Barrister and Mann Cologne Russe or Seville, but Haslingers Schafmilch and Catie's Bubbles La Pimente De Vie are up there pretty high too. Italian Barber Tuscan Oud is awesome too.

Check out Maggards Razors .Com for about 400 soaps better than Williams.

Hmmm, interesting concept....
1622212748940.png

I have one of those metal razor heads that belonged to my grandfather. He passed in 71’ so there no telling it’s age. As for myself I have not shaved in over 10 years. I get ingrown hair and bumps ; therefore I keep facial hair. I trim my beard with my Wahl clippers(best 10 bucks I have ever spent) Summer cut is on 1 , fall and winter on 2-4. Hair is cut the same, High and tight.
I am always looking good grooming products that don’t clash with my cologne. Cologne I wear Creed and sometimes spice bomb.

Last edited:
I have one of those metal razor heads that belonged to my grandfather. He passed in 71’ so there no telling it’s age. As for myself I have not shaved in over 10 years. I get ingrown hair and bumps ; therefore I keep facial hair. I trim my beard with my Wahl clippers(best 10 bucks I have ever spent) Summer cut is on 1 , fall and winter on 2-4. Hair is cut the same, High and tight.
I am always looking good grooming products that don’t clash with my cologne. Cologne I wear Creed and sometimes spice bomb.
Cartridge razors are good for inflaming ingrown hairs. Try a single blade ( safety razor). It’s a whole different ballgame.

So I am enjoying a very nice 3 olive Beefeater Martini ( 5-1 with Dolin) and I just had a very relaxing and enjoyable shave.

Started with a hot towel to the face. Then lathered up with Haslingers Schafmilch made with my Saville Row silvertip badger. I used my flawless 1956 Gillette Red Tip Super Speed with a brand new Feather Hi Stainless blade. Finished off with some Thayers Super medicated witch hazel and topped that with Sterling Sharp Dressed Man AS splash.

Anyone else shave like their grandpa did or do you cretins all use crappy cartridge razors?

WoMCXas.jpg
That is close, ny grandfather used a straight razor, not a fancy new fangled safety razor! "What kind of a fool would keep paying for blades for a razor?"

That is close, ny grandfather used a straight razor, not a fancy new fangled safety razor! "What kind of a fool would keep paying for blades for a razor?"

I have a straight that I shave with sometimes on the weekends. When I have the extra time.

Sorry brother. Not even close to the best. Personally I like Barrister and Mann Cologne Russe or Seville, but Haslingers Schafmilch and Catie's Bubbles La Pimente De Vie are up there pretty high too. Italian Barber Tuscan Oud is awesome too.

Check out Maggards Razors .Com for about 400 soaps better than Williams.
Well Bob... about everything else I do ends up being a close shave. I don’t worry too much about the morning razor ritual.
😇

Back