testtest

New Acquisition

My 1911 is getting lonely, and I want a Hellcat to keep it company. Living in the state from hell (NJ), I'm limited to a 10 round until I can leave this pit. I can't seem to find one to purchase anywhere and the clock is ticking on my permits. I know I'm not going to find one locally, and that's no problem. I already have a local FFL dealer to transfer to. I would also love to have an XD-M Elite, but that's a dream for another state. If anyone knows where I can find a Hellcat, I'd appreciate the info.
I just saw a 10 round Hellcat in my Pa. LGS, which is close to the the border with NJ, (and where I bought my non OSP version before this Gun run started). A customer wanted it held for purchase which happened in early February. (I believe they were selling it for around $560 (I think it was the non OSP version)). But if they had one, I'm guessing they'll be more available around here in the future. Keep looking and calling FFL Dealers, and if you're close to Pa., include some FFL dealers that are not to far from you in that State as well. Good luck with your search.

I just saw a 10 round Hellcat in my Pa. LGS, which is close to the the border with NJ, (and where I bought my non OSP version before this Gun run started). A customer wanted it held for purchase which happened in early February. (I believe they were selling it for around $560 (I think it was the non OSP version)). But if they had one, I'm guessing they'll be more available around here in the future. Keep looking and calling FFL Dealers, and if you're close to Pa., include some FFL dealers that are not to far from you in that State as well. Good luck with your search.
Try a Michigan Dunhams for a SA Hellcat. Just checked. Looks to be in stock.

Here's another opportunity for that Hellcat @TheAliKat. Thanks for sharing @BobM.
Ooops? Just thought about what size capacity. Didn't remember capacity restrictions at 1st. MI has none as of now.
May not work if dealing with capacity restrictions.

They have a few, but appear to be standard cap. Hope that helps?

Last edited:
Over the past few months I've been able to find affordable .40 S&W ammo multiple times, but haven't found any 9mm for under $30 per 50-round box. The only .40 caliber handguns in my collection were a full-size XD Mod.2, the Gen III Glock 22 that I was issued in the Police Academy, and a Hi-Point that I picked up years ago when they were on sale for $119 at my LGS. Needless to say, none of these are ideal carry pieces.

While I was finding 40 S&W ammo everywhere, I couldn't find any compact 40's that I liked anywhere. I was occasionally tempted to get an S&W Shield, because it was the only in-stock option, but I just wasn't willing to pay current prices for one. I finally found this at a decent price last week, and it arrived today. It's not going to replace my EDC right now, but it may get pressed into service if 9mm and .45 acp ammo prices keep rising. Can't wait to get it to the range.
View attachment 14199
I LIKE IT !!!

Back