testtest

New Color Variant Hellions

Patiently waiting for the exclusive XDman color variant. :unsure:

58F9B1AC-CF59-45EC-BEEA-735E64FA5168a.jpg

Last edited:
Nice addition to a sweet Platform just hope to see Springfield will think about added the 300 Blackout so we can use it in Home Defense and not on the Range only. Just like to sell other manufacturers for Home security

Nice addition to a sweet Platform just hope to see Springfield will think about added the 300 Blackout so we can use it in Home Defense and not on the Range only. Just like to sell other manufacturers for Home security

I would love a caliber conversion kit, I have a Croatian Army buddy that tells me, they change they can change the barrels without too much trouble.

Could someone who has shot a Hellion share their experience on shooting with an optic sitting so high? Is it comfortable to align the optic and shoulder the weapon? I love the look of the Hellion, but optic height on my standard carbine seems just about right, so I am concerned that mounting an optic higher, as is necessary on the Hellion, would make aiming uncomfortable.

Could someone who has shot a Hellion share their experience on shooting with an optic sitting so high? Is it comfortable to align the optic and shoulder the weapon? I love the look of the Hellion, but optic height on my standard carbine seems just about right, so I am concerned that mounting an optic higher, as is necessary on the Hellion, would make aiming uncomfortable.
No issue what so ever ….
No different than an M16 carry handle mount, or any other bullpup.
IMG_4393.jpeg

Back