testtest

New Moderator

🤪

I'm not saying BET7 is the ring leader but..................he's definitely the ring leader!
1584844222420.jpeg

BET7 thought he was hiding in the back.......NOT!!!!!!.........😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Hello Everyone it has been my pleasure working with @xdman, @Mike H. & @Louis G. Moderating this forum. With its continued and projected growth its only obvious that we would need an additional moderator. Especially with some new releases coming up 🤫 don’t tell Mike I told y’all to expect something. Without further ado I’d let to take the time to introduce our new moderator @OkiePewPew. He has been a hard working moderator for both xd and myself for years on other social media sites and a lurker on here from day 1. He has the same twisted sense of humor that @10mmLife the gang will enjoy. Please take the time to welcome him and congratulate him on becoming a moderator. Please show him the respect and courtesy you all have shown XD and myself. Thank you all for all you contribute keep up all the great conversations and threads. Remember knowledge is power and in times like today we need all the facts and education we can get.

I’d say thanks but if that KC stands for a certain city we might have problems. You know OK and KS don’t get along. Oh, and no bull about KC is in MO, it’s a twin city and you get what you get for allowing the other one to exist 😁
BTW welcome to the forum!

No relation to either! It was my 'On Air' handle when I was a DJ and 'Captain of my Air Waves!' I still use it for Gun Forums. I am also part of the A-Team on Battleground News on WBOB in Jacksonville. We offer a conservative voice and discuss Second Amendment issues in the Jacksonville market. We are off the air temporarily whole we reformat the program.

IHeart Radio also has another Florida Pro-Gun program with Royce Bartlett on WMMB Radio from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM on Saturdays. See https://wmmbam.iheart.com/featured/shooting-straight-with-royce/

There are several Second Amendment Radio shows produced locally and nationally. Is anyone aware of a listing that has these programs available to city, state, and time? Using programs like these will keep the Second Amendment front and center as content providers like YouTube demonetize creators. Developing a National 2A Broadcast List looks like a good 'Social Distancing' project to protect our Constitutional Rights!

No relation to either! It was my 'On Air' handle when I was a DJ and 'Captain of my Air Waves!' I still use it for Gun Forums. I am also part of the A-Team on Battleground News on WBOB in Jacksonville. We offer a conservative voice and discuss Second Amendment issues in the Jacksonville market. We are off the air temporarily whole we reformat the program.

IHeart Radio also has another Florida Pro-Gun program with Royce Bartlett on WMMB Radio from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM on Saturdays. See https://wmmbam.iheart.com/featured/shooting-straight-with-royce/

There are several Second Amendment Radio shows produced locally and nationally. Is anyone aware of a listing that has these programs available to city, state, and time? Using programs like these will keep the Second Amendment front and center as content providers like YouTube demonetize creators. Developing a National 2A Broadcast List looks like a good 'Social Distancing' project to protect our Constitutional Rights!
I’m in Melbourne and listen to Royce every weekend! He was also my instructor for Basic Defensive Pistol.

Thanks everybody. As KLGunner said, I’ve been lurking since the beginning and look forward to working with everybody. And, yes, me and 10mmLife are gonna get along famously 😈
Well I'm sorry you're on the Jersey side of the cesspool 🤣 !!! Okie is ok, because no matter which state it only takes 1 to ruin the state and he lives next too me! If you can keep 10, bet7, anni and talyn in control your doing good!

Back