testtest

New purchase

Well, I decided to take the chance on buying a used gun on gunbroker.com. The gun just came in today and I think I made out pretty well. Smith & Wesson model 360 in .357. The gun in real nice. It actually looks in better condition in real life than it did in the pictures. Actually looks brand new. I’ve wanted an Airweight S&W for around 10 years now and finally got me one! :) Shot 50 rounds of .38 through it and it worked flawlessly. Couldn’t shoot .357 because I don’t have any. Lol. I’ve seen a few boxes for a fortune, but didn’t want to get it at the time until I actually got the gun. I’ll have to try that out as soon as I come across some .357 ammo. I took Hans’ advice and went with a 360 rather than the 360pd. For a couple reasons. One was price and the other was the weight issue. The 360 is slightly heavier due to the steel cylinder, but still much lighter than most .357 revolvers. Anyway, I’m a happy camper right now.

B37CC4AB-4DA2-4DFB-B0A7-249305359BE2.jpeg

Fantastic purchase. I'm also on cloud 9 a little bit right now with my new purchase today. Excited to hear how it shoots!
Shoots great!! Shot 50 rounds of .38 with it when I picked it up. No .357 though. Let you know how that handles as soon as I get some .357 ammo. Completely manageable with .38 for such a light gun. And as accurate as I am. Pretty comfortable with it already - at least in CQB range.

Well, I decided to take the chance on buying a used gun on gunbroker.com. The gun just came in today and I think I made out pretty well. Smith & Wesson model 360 in .357. The gun in real nice. It actually looks in better condition in real life than it did in the pictures. Actually looks brand new. I’ve wanted an Airweight S&W for around 10 years now and finally got me one! :) Shot 50 rounds of .38 through it and it worked flawlessly. Couldn’t shoot .357 because I don’t have any. Lol. I’ve seen a few boxes for a fortune, but didn’t want to get it at the time until I actually got the gun. I’ll have to try that out as soon as I come across some .357 ammo. I took Hans’ advice and went with a 360 rather than the 360pd. For a couple reasons. One was price and the other was the weight issue. The 360 is slightly heavier due to the steel cylinder, but still much lighter than most .357 revolvers. Anyway, I’m a happy camper right now.

View attachment 18630
Dunhams Sports in MI had at least a case of .357 & 38's around $40/50 FMJ rnd box today.
Georgia Dunhams may too?

Grips are definitely cool. That FTE grip fits 3 fingers for handling those .357 loads. It also came with a shorter black grip for concealment. Haven’t tried them yet, but I will. Was considering a Charter Arms as well, but figured I’d take a chance with the used S&W. Glad I did. It’s a sexy, comfortable, high quality piece. 😁

View attachment 18630
Looking good!

Nice!

You're going to be very pleased with it. .38+P's will still be gentle in it, and unless you put a truly nuclear magnum load I it, it'll be very controllable. I do recommend the Remington Golden Saber in snubs; it'll do an honest 1250fps out of a 2" barrel, and is easy on the hands.

Back