testtest

New purchase

Nice!

You're going to be very pleased with it. .38+P's will still be gentle in it, and unless you put a truly nuclear magnum load I it, it'll be very controllable. I do recommend the Remington Golden Saber in snubs; it'll do an honest 1250fps out of a 2" barrel, and is easy on the hands.
Thanks Hans. I’ll keep an eye out for them. Maybe even find some online to order. I know shooting .38 specials out of it, it had less recoil than my Hellcat. Completely manageable, actually pleasant to shoot. I had been looking at the 360 along with the 360PD, then your endorsement of the 360 bumped me over the edge to go with it. No regrets at all!!

Well, I decided to take the chance on buying a used gun on gunbroker.com. The gun just came in today and I think I made out pretty well. Smith & Wesson model 360 in .357. The gun in real nice. It actually looks in better condition in real life than it did in the pictures. Actually looks brand new. I’ve wanted an Airweight S&W for around 10 years now and finally got me one! :) Shot 50 rounds of .38 through it and it worked flawlessly. Couldn’t shoot .357 because I don’t have any. Lol. I’ve seen a few boxes for a fortune, but didn’t want to get it at the time until I actually got the gun. I’ll have to try that out as soon as I come across some .357 ammo. I took Hans’ advice and went with a 360 rather than the 360pd. For a couple reasons. One was price and the other was the weight issue. The 360 is slightly heavier due to the steel cylinder, but still much lighter than most .357 revolvers. Anyway, I’m a happy camper right now.

View attachment 18630
Mag-Na-Port does wonders with short barreled handguns.
This looks like a perfect candidate.
Heck, the process works wonders on most everything!

i must admit a fondness for wheel guns. Its probably due to watching too many westerns as a kid.

Like I was saying I shoot a 38+p model 640 what is a good grip to buy for it the real ivory I have look great hard to control it’s a smith and Wesson

Back