testtest

New Springfield Gun this Friday?

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
Anyone else see the new ads on Springfield’s social medias? Looks like this Friday they will have some big news.
1A2BE4C5-3884-4AE4-8D56-1336FF33FD30.jpeg

Hey, didn’t the Springfield ad that hinted at the (now released). SA-35, have like a M1 leaning against the bench? Maybe it’s a M1 Carbine, or a M1 Garand (I forget what the actual ad had there leaning against the bench).

Hey, didn’t the Springfield ad that hinted at the (now released). SA-35, have like a M1 leaning against the bench? Maybe it’s a M1 Carbine, or a M1 Garand (I forget what the actual ad had there leaning against the bench).
A new M1 carbine would be awesome especially if they came with a better mag design than the original.

A lot of people fault the M1 carbine rifle for feed issues but the real reason is that the mags for that rifle didn't last long and would cause malfunctions. New quality mags in an M1 carbine typically run without issue.

I found this leaked pic of the new firearm online!

It's an upgraded futuristic civilian version of the new M1A designed specifically for space force soldiers.

View attachment 24075
Shoddy workmanship. You can clearly see a gap between the plasma stabilizer and the photon exciter. I’m out.

I’ve killed nearly 300 wargrats in all kinds of weather with my Tannhauser M1Z. I’ll stay with that.

Back