testtest

New Springfield Gun this Friday?

A new M1 carbine would be awesome especially if they came with a better mag design than the original.

A lot of people fault the M1 carbine rifle for feed issues but the real reason is that the mags for that rifle didn't last long and would cause malfunctions. New quality mags in an M1 carbine typically run without issue.
Not much 30 Carbine out there, but then there's the new .30 Federal cartridge.

Not much 30 Carbine out there, but then there's the new .30 Federal cartridge.
Even making a new M1 carbine in newer round wouldn't be bad. Something like .350 legend maybe a good start especially considering it's a fairly inexpensive round even now around $15 a box of 20 rounds. I feel this type of platform could be popular and bring the much needed demand for .350 legend which Is a great round without much market demand currently so that .350 legend doesn't go extinct like some other boutique rounds these past 10 years.

Last edited:
I found this leaked pic of the new firearm online!

It's an upgraded futuristic civilian version of the new M1A martian blaster designed specifically for space force soldiers.

View attachment 24075
798369F6-470D-4FDD-9E20-F6121AD6F45C.gif

Even making a new M1 carbine in newer round wouldn't be bad. Something like .350 legend maybe a good start especially considering it's a fairly inexpensive round even now around $15 a box of 20 rounds. I feel this type of platform could be popular and bring the much needed demand for .350 legend which Is a great round without much market demand currently so .350 legend doesn't go extinct like some other boutique rounds these past 10 years.
Funny , as I was reading your post I said to myself ... " .350 legend would be a great caliber for the carbine " and then what do I see you have written .... Just goes to show dadgum young whippersnappers can come up with a good idea once in a while. ;)
(y)

Even making a new M1 carbine in newer round wouldn't be bad. Something like .350 legend maybe a good start especially considering it's a fairly inexpensive round even now around $15 a box of 20 rounds. I feel this type of platform could be popular and bring the much needed demand for .350 legend which Is a great round without much market demand currently so that .350 legend doesn't go extinct like some other boutique rounds these past 10 years.
Saint Victor Lineup had a .350 Legend last year and SA discontinued it

Bring back the 401 Winchester from extinction!

Back