testtest

New to all of this... Just want to say "hi"!

Welcome to the party from nj.
As you’ve discovered firearms are addictive. Sounds like you’re on your way to fine collection. At some point you’ll “need” a 1911 chambered in “God’s caliber”…. You’ll see.
You stumbled upon a good group of likeminded people who provide a wealth of experience, knowledge and fun stories. I mostly provide east coast snarkiness.
Ask any and all questions. You’re guaranteed to get an answer. You may not like it but you’ll get one.
Welcome.

Welcome to the party from nj.
As you’ve discovered firearms are addictive. Sounds like you’re on your way to fine collection. At some point you’ll “need” a 1911 chambered in “God’s caliber”…. You’ll see.
You stumbled upon a good group of likeminded people who provide a wealth of experience, knowledge and fun stories. I mostly provide east coast snarkiness.
Ask any and all questions. You’re guaranteed to get an answer. You may not like it but you’ll get one.
Welcome.
Thank you!!
Yes, you read my mind... I'd like to get and try one of everything at the firearm buffet. :)

HOWDY! WELCOME TO THE FORUM. IM TYPING THIS REALLY REALLY HARD SO IT CAME OUT ALL CAPS. THERE ARE SOME STRAIGHT UP KOOKY PEOPLE IN THESE HERE THREADS. YOU BETTER WATCH OUT FOR 'EM, BUT THEY'RE UGLY AND TALK FUNNY SO'S YOU CAN PICK'EM OUT QUICK LIKE.

NO WORRIES ABOUT NON-SPRINGFILED GUNS, WE LOVE'EM ALL. I JUST BOUGHT MY WOMAN A 365.

Ok, typing like that hurt my soul. How do you like the EC9? I was debating between an LCP II or EC9 for an ankle gun. (No wheel monkeys, I dont want one of your little thumb removers!!)

Welcome,

Mod's-R-Us bargain bin reject, Okie Pew Pew
EE5CA4A9-5C0A-4DAA-851E-A1AE3A1A6D86.gif

Haha! If only it was that cheap...

About twice a week, I go to an indoor range in the back of a big gun store, and it takes all the self control I can muster to drag myself to the door and the car without stopping at the display cases...
I was the same way at first. You want everything in the beginning but over time you start to focus on what you need rather than what you want (for the most part). You also figure out what caliber seems to fit you best.
Get to know the people at your LGS since they may help you in your decision making process. Also, get to know the range officers on the range. They are there to keep you safe but also to help out. The ones at my range helped immensely when i was starting out with helpful shooting tips. You will have bad range days where you couldn’t hit the ground if you fell off a log but there is always the next time.
The shooting well is not easy but the reward is well worth the practice. Enjoy the process.

I was the same way at first. You want everything in the beginning but over time you start to focus on what you need rather than what you want (for the most part). You also figure out what caliber seems to fit you best.
Get to know the people at your LGS since they may help you in your decision making process. Also, get to know the range officers on the range. They are there to keep you safe but also to help out. The ones at my range helped immensely when i was starting out with helpful shooting tips. You will have bad range days where you couldn’t hit the ground if you fell off a log but there is always the next time.
The shooting well is not easy but the reward is well worth the practice. Enjoy the process.
Definitely! I started with private lessons before I ever shot my first round on a pistol and again with the AR... I will continue with lessons and take classes. I know enough to know that I don't know anything.

Back