testtest

New to all of this... Just want to say "hi"!

Hi!

First time I ever shot a firearm was 1/11/2023 at my local range, and I think I'm already addicted... The attached pics are my most applicable to this forum, but I also picked up a Sig P365 xmacro, a Taurus 856 .38 spl, and a Ruger EC9s for edc.

Looking forward to learning from you guys and inserting my ignorance here and there! :)

Wow! You've acquired four firearms in two months? Your wife must really love you. ;)

It's taken this old noob a little over two years to get one .22 rifle and five handguns into my little armory. I'm still planning to add at least one 12ga and an AR. We'll see how it goes from there. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I just wanted to say, "Howdy!"

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi!

Wow! You've acquired four firearms in two months? Your wife must really love you. ;)

It's taken this old noob a little over two years to get one .22 rifle and five handguns into my little armory. I'm still planning to add at least one 12ga and an AR. We'll see how it goes from there. :ROFLMAO:

BassCliff
Just wait until your wife finds out you bought that SP-5. :cool:

Hi!

BassCliff
Haha! Thanks and howdy!

Not sure if it's love or indifference... Lol

P.S. It sounds like you are moving at a wiser and more mature pace than me!!

Welcome from NYC but moved to the land of freedom, Texas.

2 years ago I was in the same boat. A new first time gun owner with alot of questions. This forum specifically was incredible. There are a ton of great people here with a wealth of knowledge and are willing to share. Looking forward to helping you out wherever I can. You found a really good group of people here. Cheers!!!

Bassbob doesn't do Yeet Cannons. Or Ruger or Taurus semi-autos. Or Turkish shotguns.
E620E2C0-D266-4CA0-8305-3B58D6818F48.gif

Welcome from NYC but moved to the land of freedom, Texas.

2 years ago I was in the same boat. A new first time gun owner with alot of questions. This forum specifically was incredible. There are a ton of great people here with a wealth of knowledge and are willing to share. Looking forward to helping you out wherever I can. You found a really good group of people here. Cheers!!!
Hey, thanks!

I moved to Idaho from Southern California last year, so I know what you mean about freedom...

I'm really grateful to be able chat with all of you guys!

Back