testtest

New Yorkers Must Pass A Mental Health Exam Before Purchasing A Gun!

According to my psych evaluation I’m cut out for not much more than being a cop or military service…….I’m not either of those because I decided to change my mind last minute when I went for a final interview for a police department. I now climb telephone poles for a living and have a psychology degree and knowing what I know about psychology I can 1,000% guarantee that the psych evaluations they want to use can be twisted to fit their agenda. They want to test gun owners but won’t test criminals and violate several constitutional rights in the process?

Let’s apply those evaluations to politicians, all government employees and voters as well. Watch how far that gets.

Wow, that’s all I can say, never did like New York city, really like it less now……..

It's not just NYC. I have a friend in upstate NY. He advised me to watch my speed going through NY on our way to Newfoundland for a moose hunt. Apparently isn't friendly if you have a firearm in the vehicle. I drove the speed limits and didn't have any issues but man, state troopers were everywhere.
As for their new ruling, it just plain sucks.

According to my psych evaluation I’m cut out for not much more than being a cop or military service…….I’m not either of those because I decided to change my mind last minute when I went for a final interview for a police department. I now climb telephone poles for a living and have a psychology degree and knowing what I know about psychology I can 1,000% guarantee that the psych evaluations they want to use can be twisted to fit their agenda. They want to test gun owners but won’t test criminals and violate several constitutional rights in the process?

Let’s apply those evaluations to politicians, all government employees and voters as well. Watch how far that gets.
^^^This^^^

This is funny. I say bring on the "Crazy," so the SCOTUS can deliver the smack down.
Except for the fact that the Supreme Court can issue all the rulings it wants there's no way to enforce it.

New York has ignored the Bruen decision and The Supremes have done nothing about it.

It's certain that the executive branch is not going to back them up.

It's a play right out of the NY State play book. They enact a restriction that they know can't hold muster. Lawsuit gets filed to repeal the restriction (in this case the Mental Health Exam). So now its NYS law and by the time it gets through the legal system and is repealed it will take a year or two at best. In that time they can say that you need a mental health exam by law but the exam is not available because of the lawsuit against it so all new permits are on hold until the lawsuit is resolved. This gives them a year or two to come up with the next illegal restriction that they will enact when the mental health exam rule is repealed and they have had an excuse for not issuing any permits in the last couple of years due to the turmoil.
Grew up in NYS, left when I was 18 years old and have never looked back. Visit all of my and my trophy wife's families who still live there every year or two. Everytime I go back its worse. Just like Cali, its a beautiful state that mismanaged by horrible progressive politicians and policies...

IMG_4516.jpeg

Back