testtest

Newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Alpha
Founding Member
Hi everyone I have a XD9 4" barrel pistol I bought in California. I now live Washington. I would like to know if I can use something other than a 10 round magazine (would like more capacity magazine) in this gun? Also this is probably a really dumb question but is my gun a 10 round +1in chamber? If it is how do I get the 11th round in the pistol? Any real help would be appreciated.

Hi everyone I have a XD9 4" barrel pistol I bought in California. I now live Washington. I would like to know if I can use something other than a 10 round magazine (would like more capacity magazine) in this gun? Also this is probably a really dumb question but is my gun a 10 round +1in chamber? If it is how do I get the 11th round in the pistol? Any real help would be appreciated.
Welcome to the forum!

Purchase a bigger mag.

Check out gun mag warehouse they usually have decent deals.

The gun doesn't know how many rounds are in the mag enjoy your new freedom!

Last edited:
To answer your final question: 1. Insert a full magazine. 2. Rack a bullet into the chamber. 3. Remove the magazine. 4. Add a bullet to the magazine. 5. Insert magazine. You now are armed with 10+1.

Thanks for all the responses. It is great that not 1 smart ass comment. Lol cause I was expecting alot of them. Anyways ty all for the info. & welcoming me. I really like forums like this.qustions & good results with little to now smart ass comments. Keep it up everyone.

There are some really good people on here from what I have seen.

There are also some very knowledgeable. Feel free to ask whatever you may wonder about.

Welcome to the armory life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back