testtest

Not to good news tonight

I hope everyone will be ok and you are all in my prayers. I will say I’m a very private person when it comes to my health issues however I was finally tested last week when I started to feel a little (off)
I expect the results this week. At 62 I’m right on the edge, luckily no underlying health issues.
Best of luck hope that the results come back neg.

Oh, man, I hope they're okay. My cousin, his wife, their two kids, and my aunt all got it a couple weeks ago. My cousin has some risk factors. They're all coming through it with very mild courses. I pray your family doesn't have it but if they do I hope it's very mild. It's a scary situation with this bug.
Glad to here that they just had mild case. Hope everything ends up ok with them.

So an update, I received an email that my test has come back negative, 🙏
it’s interesting that the email also contained information on symptoms as well as the request that I still self quarantine for 14 days?? Kind of weird and not going to happen since I have a camping trip scheduled from 7/26 to 8/2 at a Kentucky State Park about 40 minutes out of town.
I hope everyone is doing good and wish everyone the best.

it’s interesting that the email also contained information on symptoms as well as the request that I still self quarantine for 14 days?? Kind of weird and not going to happen since I have a camping trip scheduled from 7/26 to 8/2 at a Kentucky State Park about 40 minutes out of town.
Good new Keystone (the Goose Army marches on :p). They probably want you to quarantine for 14 days in case you had a false negative test. My sister's test was negative, but they told her if her symptoms persisted, to come back and get tested again, in case the 1st test was false. Fortunately, her doctors think they have an idea what's causing her symptoms, and it isn't Covid-19, thank God. Have fun on your camping trip (and try not to recruit any addition geese you may come across into your army :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).

Good new Keystone (the Goose Army marches on :p). They probably want you to quarantine for 14 days in case you had a false negative test. My sister's test was negative, but they told her if her symptoms persisted, to come back and get tested again, in case the 1st test was false. Fortunately, her doctors think they have an idea what's causing her symptoms, and it isn't Covid-19, thank God. Have fun on your camping trip (and try not to recruit any addition geese you may come across into your army :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).
Good news on your sister, glad it isn’t this damn virus.

Currently I have my highest generals
4AAB742C-0DD4-4D33-A117-448EC7475FA3.jpeg

securing my home base and NinjaGoose lieutenants setting up security. I will have a contingency of Goose Gunny Sargents following me to the campsite.

1595611476384.gif

First night camping..........guess who is keystone?.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back